FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

adsense problem help plz

combox27
i need help my internet was disconnected for a month or so and when i came back on line my adsenes was gone this is what it said

what happen ?

Account Disabled
Your AdSense account for this login is currently disabled. We recommend checking your email inboxes for any messages we may have sent you regarding your account status. Sometimes our messages can be caught by email filters, so please be sure to check the Bulk/Spam folders of your email accounts as well.

If your account was disabled for invalid click activity, please visit our Disabled Account FAQ for more information.

Return to AdSense home.

if i cant get back adsensewhat other affiliate progerms can i sign up for ? that are like adsense

thank you
shkhanal
This is the same message posted here too!
rajupp
If you are sure you have not done any misdoings like indulging in illegal paid clicks, contact the adsense support immediately. They do reply back pretty soon. But before that state all the valid reasons as to why you think your adsense account must be brought back.
Also explain to them with reasons in case you were really away from internet. All the best!
dude_xyx
Yeah first check your bulk and spam mails if you have received something in there. because they send you a mail if they disable an account. I hope you haven't done anything like invalid clicks. coz if you have there won't be any hope but use an alternative for Adsense such as Kontera, Adbrite or Bidvertiser. But none would pay link too.

Here's a huge list of all kind of ppc and other type of programs.

http://www.hasitha.info/how-to-make-make-money-from-your-web-site