FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what are...

riccopt
the Best Games you have played on your PC?

For me the best game I have played is: WOLF 3D (the original game, not the new version - but the new version is also awesome)

other good games I played were:
WORLD OF WARCRAFT
CIVILIZATION
AGE OF EMPIRES
DOOM
SHADOWLANDS (this one was extremely hard to play, specially because you had to control 4 players at once)
ULTIMA 4

This list is probably going to be HUGE...
so please share the BEST GAME only...
TomS
Max Payne 2 - The Fall Of May Payne
Midnight Club 2
GTA 3
riccopt
TomS wrote:
Max Payne 2 - The Fall Of May Payne
Midnight Club 2
GTA 3
I never played any of those games...
are they really good?
is it worth to DL their trials?
TomS
I'm not aware of any trial version of these games.
Max Payne is surely the best game I've ever played. But I didn't play many games at all. It's a 3rd person shooter game. I kinda like the genre (like Tombraider, SuperMario Very Happy)

Midnight Club is Need for Speed without tuning Razz

And I thought everyone knew GTA. Well I liked the 3rd part more than San Andreas. I think I will try GTA4, as well, when it finally comes out for PC
weableandbob
battlefield 2, cod 5, red alert (really old), knights of the old republic.
ForceRun
Left4Dead
Team Fortress 2
-End of Line-
Designerroger
Counter strike
Counter strike source
Team fortress 2
Gmod 10
Diablosblizz
1. Starcraft with Brood War
2. Diablo II with Lord of Destruction expansion
3. Counter-Strike (both 1.6 and Source)

Just my top 3, I play them a lot. Waiting for the release of Starcraft II and Diablo III! I also love the Zelda and Mario series, but mostly PC gaming.
Ghost Rider103
I don't hardly ever play games, but I downloaded a game on my laptop the other day because I had no work to do.

But I downloaded this game called Eudemons Online, and wow it's one of the best games I have ever played!

It's like Oblivion but online kinda, and the game was free and there is A LOT of people playing this game. I guess it's like WoW game, but I like this one better to be honest with you.

www.eudemonsonline.com

If you get this game, PM me and I will help you level up fast and give you some extra gold to help you out!

This game is awesome, and I highly recommend giving it a try, and it's free so what do you have to loose?
spinout
hah, simle...
the best onlinegame is MCO - motor city online. EA was foolish to close it down.
riccopt
Ghost Rider103 wrote:
I don't hardly ever play games, but I downloaded a game on my laptop the other day because I had no work to do.

But I downloaded this game called Eudemons Online, and wow it's one of the best games I have ever played!

It's like Oblivion but online kinda, and the game was free and there is A LOT of people playing this game. I guess it's like WoW game, but I like this one better to be honest with you.

www.eudemonsonline.com

If you get this game, PM me and I will help you level up fast and give you some extra gold to help you out!

This game is awesome, and I highly recommend giving it a try, and it's free so what do you have to loose?
this sounds like a very interesting game... I will give it a try soon... thanks for sharing it!!
Cove
The best ones that I've ever played (currently) are:
Guild Wars
Sins of a Solar Empire
Call of Duty 4
Battlefield 2
Oblivion
Faraz
RE 4
COD 4
Hitman 4
Flarkis
Wow, a lot of good games have been posted here Razz And i play most of them! Very Happy Well here's my list:

Counter-Strike (1.6 and Source)
World of WarCraft
WarCraft 3 (and the expansion)
StarCraft and BroodWar
Diablo 1, Diablo 2 and the expansion
Call of Duty 1 and 2 (computers too old to play new ones Sad )
Left 4 Dead
Quake 1 and 4
Unreal Tournament 2004
GTA San Andreas
The Sims 2
Spore
Resident Evil 4
Half Life 1, 2, and episodes 1 & 2
Halo
Black and White 2

I'm most likely missing some but oh well Smile Cheers