FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Helpful sites for teenagers

bestmobilestuff
You've Got to Check Out These helpful Sites

http://www.bibletopics.com/BibleStudy/92.htm

http://www.momof9splace.com/court.html

P.S.
My bestfriend is one of my two True Love... She's the Second to be Exact...
Very Happy
joostvane
Wow, some of these opinions they provide are true but some parts of the article sound pretty emo to me.

Dating doesn't prepare children to face "life's realities"

Dating develops a self-centered, feeling-oriented concept of love.

Pessimists.
Afaceinthematrix
I agree with a few points from these sites, but for the most part, I think this sites are annoying. These people go on and on complaining about little things. The big thing that I agree with these sites about is divorce. I think divorce is terrible. If you marry someone, it should be for LIFE. Christians go on and on about how gay marriage would devalue marriage. Well I disagree. Divorce devalues marriage (especially when you have nonsense like Britney Spears getting married for a weekend).

But I disagree with everything else, for the most part, on these sites. Many people have unrealistic views for teenagers when it comes to dating. I know a lot of Christians who honestly think that their teenage kids are out having "no-touching" relationships and dates. Instead, we should set more realistic education for teenagers. Everyone knows that irresponsible sex is bad. It leads to STDs and unwanted pregnancies. I think it's unrealistic to try to stop teenagers from having sex - it will never happen. All the adults should think back to when they were teenagers. Did your parents stop you from having sex? Some yes. Many no. I think more focus should be spent on teaching about condom use, birth control, and general safe sex practices.