FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

toilet seat collectibles

oncewelikedit
I have been looking for a collector of toilet seats. I know this may sound strange, but they are an item in our stockpiles. At the beginning they were collected for recycling, but they were never brought in, and now about 20 years later, we have a nice collection of about 30 seats.

Before finally bringing them into a recycling center, I wanted to post a call for anyone who might be interested in taking them.

They generally are hard plastic. None of the soft spongy kind.
Zombie
that's kind of creepy. I wouldn't collect those in a million years
bonestorm74
I actually thought this might have been referring to something else entirely when I clicked on the link. Kinda glad it wasn't.
oncewelikedit
I think a million years from now, if these seats still exist, they would be very interesting. Im pretty sure something would have changed in regards to the way we use the toilet. It could be our physique, or our modifications to the toilet that evolve.

Either way, if youre gonna be around in the distant future, you may want to consider taking these from us. You could start some kind of toilet museum.

[/quote]
deanhills
oncewelikedit wrote:
I think a million years from now, if these seats still exist, they would be very interesting. Im pretty sure something would have changed in regards to the way we use the toilet. It could be our physique, or our modifications to the toilet that evolve.

Either way, if youre gonna be around in the distant future, you may want to consider taking these from us. You could start some kind of toilet museum.

[/quote]

This reminds me of diving at Sharm El Sheik, Ras Mohamed where there is a wreck and this one toilet with fish in it. Everyone likes to have their photos taken on it! Here in the Middle East you find the trendiest in ceramic toilets and toilet seats. Probably a collector's paradise Smile
deanhills
oncewelikedit wrote:

This reminds me of diving at Sharm El Sheik, Ras Mohamed where there is a wreck and this one toilet amongst lots of debris from the wreck. Everyone likes to have their photos taken on it! Here in the Middle East you find the trendiest in ceramic toilets and toilet seats. Probably a collector's paradise Smile