FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

fable xbox

keiki
i like this game anyone have played this game before
Monkeydog
Yeah.I liked it but it was way to short.
It wasn't how I thought it would be either.I was thinking of a game more like Morrowind but with better character development,but no.I bought a Xbox for it and was I disapointed.
Kelcey
There's always Jade Empire and KOTOR. I've never played them but they got good ratings, haha.
Monkeydog
I played both KOTOR's and sold my Xbox like the same day Jade Empire came out.
KOTOR is awesome though.
Morrowind is still the best Xbox RPG =/
JaeCee
Jade Empire rocked. But as usual, the loading screens were a total turn off. Couldn't stand to play it again.
Psycho.09
its a great game but as soon as you start getting some money and some power uve finished the game sure you can carry on but with no quest and parts of the world blocked you soon will become borded
Dark_Jedi06
I loved it, even though it was far too short. To make up for it's shortness I just went through it again...and again...and again. Razz It was also a tad bit easy, but the fact that it was so enjoyable made up for that.

What's the deal with Fable: The Lost Chapters?
Deji
Fable: The Lost Chapters

i think its like a continuation of Fable hopefully something longer as from what i hear the original was quite short.

i only bought Fable the other day but from what ive played it seems fun.
Kelcey
It' s a continuation? I thought they just added more stuff to the original. Oh well.
LemonMan
Yeah, Fable kinda.. wasn't good! It was far too short and not enough freedom, i would have liked it more if there was more roaming area. But we dont always get what we want do we.. =P

~Cody
Monkeydog
Kelcey wrote:
It' s a continuation? I thought they just added more stuff to the original. Oh well.

Your right...it's kind of like an expansion pack...