FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like the crazy frog?

JA1meerssen
Do you know crazy frog (ringdingdingdingdooong). I hate the song the few first times i like it but know ahh i can't hear the song any more.

do you agree with me?
Talmyr
I first heard a part of it in the internet. It was a link to a website with a picture and this "ringdingdingdingdooong" stuff which was palyed then. No real song...

When I heard it on MTV I thought "okay, I wouldn't get myself this song, but if somebody ilkes it". I neither thought it really bad nor really good.

But then my brother bought himself a new moblie phono... Mad
Then a 1GB memory card for it and everyday you heard that damned song Evil or Very Mad

It's really getting on my nerves now...
Jamatu
If I ever hear that song again I swear i'll go crazy. The only reason I could see someone wanting it as there ringtone is to annoy people. Theres so many different variations of the song now... it's just stupid.
keiki
If you haven't gone crazy yet with all those Jamster Crazy Frog ringtones all over you, check this nice mix of it with Axel F (the catchy tune from the Beverley Hills Cop movies aka Popcorn). Produced by Kaktus Film for Ministry of Sound .

I've heard that the mix itself was done by some germans club group named Bass Bumpers

Flash version (~8mb, low quality)
Quicktime version (~67mb, good quality) - Down
Direct link to Quicktime version - Down
QuickTime version (~67mb) @ paulgoscicki.com
Another QuickTime version mirror (~67mb)
Mix of Flash, QuickTime and mobile (3gp) versions
althalus
keiki wrote:
..the catchy tune from the Beverley Hills Cop movies aka Popcorn..

Hmm, isn't there a song called popcorn though, which is a bit different.. Confused
keiki wrote:
Flash version (~8mb, low quality)
Quicktime version (~67mb, good quality) - Down
Direct link to Quicktime version - Down
QuickTime version (~67mb) @ paulgoscicki.com
Another QuickTime version mirror (~67mb)
Mix of Flash, QuickTime and mobile (3gp) versions
Were there meant to be links here, or.. What was the purpose of posting that? Smile

Oh, and I hate that frog. He (well, the makers of him) destroyed the Beverly Hills Cop with their bling bling.. Gah! Boo hoo!
Dimaod
I have a whole album of Cray Frog....
Not bad but i am tired to listen it everywhre
mostarac
Haha Crazy Frog is funny and anyoing Twisted Evil
CamiBor
I like the crazy frog!!!
lockwolf
Axel F is a funny song!
petgraveyard
Whatever that "thing" is, it follows me everywhere. I really don't know how I stand it. The point is, I can't take it any longer! It has to be the worst ringtone ever created. I thought I heard worse in my life, lest we forget the old default ringtone on those Nokias...

And it butchers the real song!
Healckles
I had saw one day in the TV

Is Hilarious HUahuahuhuahaau
Too Funny.
Thanks that you remember him^^
Nameless
I'd don't mind the crazy frog, and I actually quite enjoy the Axel-F song. But what I can't stand is people (like my brother) who randomly and frequently begin crudely imitating it. It is SO ANNOYING having people fail abysmally at reproducing the song a dozen times a day.
Jeff_vella_leone
yea i like it he made a nice song lol
Caxius
i hate this frog Confused Confused pathetic Confused
jarred89
yeah the crazy frog does get annoying listening to it all the time but now i can listen to the song its sounds good actually
albert
I don't like them.....
too crazy...... Confused
leone
at first i like the song but then when you hear it more often is starts to become annoying and that sound is orrendous. Now i hate it and i don't know why many people ask me to give them this song or send them this song on mobile.nah i really don't like it + it is to noisy Confused
marekdebowski
It is really the most annoying thing in the world. It must me terminated!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
traxion
sry to say

but i just hate the tune

i heard it a few jears age as a number of the feestteam - 50CC

and now it is a frog srry but the first number is irri but i hate the frog

srry for the people who love it
supjapscrapper
JA1meerssen wrote:
Do you know crazy frog (ringdingdingdingdooong). I hate the song the few first times i like it but know ahh i can't hear the song any more.

do you agree with me?

Ow god how I hate thistupid thing, but still you find it everywhere, on website on mobile phones, you just can get rid of it anymore man...
a proof that the guys doing the marketing can make money from an incredibly stupid thing that sucks and that the more people hate it the more reactions you get ... the more money they make ...
traxion
supjapscrapper wrote:
JA1meerssen wrote:

do you agree with me?

Ow god how I hate thistupid thing, but still you find it everywhere, on website on mobile phones, you just can get rid of it anymore man...
a proof that the guys doing the marketing can make money from an incredibly stupid thing that sucks and that the more people hate it the more reactions you get ... the more money they make ...

i think ure are right

but i never heard it on somebody's mobliephone

only on the tv and on the web
sylviakowalski
i liked the first 30 seconds.. then it got repetitive.. and annoying.. die die die.
Twisted Evil

i think it might be more annoying than the hamster dance song. which is amazing.
zender
JA1meerssen wrote:

do you agree with me?

Oooooh yes, i agree with you.
We should start a petition against that "tune".
traxion
zender wrote:

Oooooh yes, i agree with you.
We should start a petition against that "tune".

im in

i will make a site of it:P when i got my free webhosting
kvveo15
i hate the CRAZY FROG!!! Rolling Eyes
Lord Klorel
In the beginning i hated that tune of the crazy Frog.

But know i am loving it. I downloaded it from legal platform with a small part of the license.

I am also have the frog on my mobile phone as wallpaper and ringtone.

So the persons who hate the frog. HAHA

Let the frog rule the world. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
boringest
hehe...one of the few that liked it...but decided to remove it from my phone in case somebody decides to smash my nose just b'cos of a stupid ringtone =P
loserk
i think i like it..not boring too much ha?
elector
I hate the f*****g frog! It's music for a spiritualy poor!
MG-X
I hate crazyfrog's voice.. it makes me sick!
However I like their remixes! axel f and popcorn the most
bull blood
I hate it! I HATE.. So ugly little sckitso frog Evil or Very Mad
Varun
i really like this song this is awesome...more because my friends are all pissed off when i play this one so all the more reason to play it...but personally i do like it...but not what i would love to hear or something
Cream
I hate that annoying Crazy Frog, thank god I don't see as many adverts with him in now as he really got on my nerves!
maristar
this 'song' really annoys me. it isn't a real song. it's a sample with someone immitating a motorcycle above it. no real creativity whatsoever.
quartz
Its very funny
eadwired
annoying. cheezy. crap. why did it ever hit the radio waves!
Einargan
i love the songs. very funny too
Mc_EDO
:-& boghhh ...
did I explain how much I dont like it Twisted Evil
IceCameron
The song is horrible, pure evil!
The video though is a hole other matter, it's lovely!
iliv
The french like this song... Laughing
And the french like the frog!

But this is a commercial music very not interesting...
eadwired
hahahah!

Quote:
The french like this song...
And the french like the frog!

I think thats too personal, may you can give comments other than that... to prevent something like war from other race/nationality. Anyhow CRAZY FROG is still a crap. I wanna kill the frog. Twisted Evil
parker
I just feel sorry for that Swedish kid who invented it, only to see Jamster get all the money from it. Wonder how much they bought it off him for.
vinodmishra
I love the Axel F Remix. Hear it almost 5 times in a day while working Razz
coker
Love IT Very Happy Very Happy
rene
i don`t get it...when so many people (including me) hate this then how can it be in top3 charts of nearly all radio stations? Evil or Very Mad
GrimReaper77
There's no Jamster in my country, so I've never heard the ringtone before. My original crazy frog experience was hearing him in the Axel F. Loved it to death. Then I heard the alternate popcorn version (not the pop version where he says diggy-diggy, the other one) and loved it even more.

Check out the evolution of crazy frog aka the Annoying Thing here!
XSTG
I love that little frog. Unless what it's got between it's two legs Rolling Eyes

it's fantastic and funny.

I listen to it sometimes Very Happy
BuT OH GOD - IT STAY IN THE HEAD
wanroij
I hate it.... F*cK the crazy frog...
evilfoetus
I loved that song when it first came out Very Happy but then it got played over and over and over again and now i hate it and change tv or radio channel whenever i hear it! ARG I HATE CRAZY FROG Twisted Evil
prongs_386
it is rediculous, i can't stand the song, i cant stand the frog and i wish most people werent stupid enough to like it either
1day
Crazy frog is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annyoing.. i cant listen to it Shocked thats how annoying it is..
zebrabongo
This has got to be the most retarded thing to come out in a long time.
Not only is the original ringtone annoying, they had to make a whole CD with the crap.

To top it off the CD made it to the hit lists.

If this isn’t one of the signs of the Apocalypse I don’t know what is.
CMA
I've stated my opinion on Crazy Frog already on another post, so I'll just quote here:

CMA wrote:
Crazy Frog.... oh PUL-EEZE! Have you even paid attention to "his" songs? Any moron can grab existing tunes and sound effects and remix 'em. Rolling Eyes
Frelina
Well... I hate this awful frog! Mad At first, I liked its remixes, they're rather lovely... but now I'm bored Rolling Eyes