FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Use Blogs to Make Money

riccopt
what is your opinion on my site... does it have potential?

http://www.useblogstomakemoney.com/

on this I will be selling memberships and on the members area of the site I will share SEO EBOOKS, marketing tutorials and a lot more info for people to know how to make money with NO HTML knowledge!!
cavey
It looks like a commercial. Webpages like that makes me hit the [x]-button pretty fast.

Centered text is not good to read. You should right justify all tekst, and make it smaller and less ad-like.

Also; "coming soon" sites usually doesn't come at all. If I get to a site that is "coming soon", I never check back later - EVER!

If I were you, I would ask for our opinion, when you actually have something to show us.
ftv_flung
This looks pretty bad. There's nothing here.

What's with the huge text and RED BOLD writing?!
carl_fernandes
There is nothing available on the site.. only some huge text... you should have put some content before putting your link here. already a lot of people have visited your site and found nothing...
amgoodwater
I kind of agree with the others on here. I don't think you need the large, bold red and black letters. But I like the idea for the site. I think a lot of people would like to learn how to make money from blogs and have no idea where to start. People in these forums tend to be rather technically savvy, but many people out there are not. One small thing (I can't help it, I'm an editor.) I would work on the line, "Currently allowing a few friends that have NO HTML KNOWLEDGE test it and make money with the BLOGs they built following the advices on the material you will find on this site." Advices should be advice and I would change friends to something else to sound more professional.

I hope I was of help Very Happy
redslazers
At least you used a half good template and for an ads its pretty attractive but no way im ever going back to that site