FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

US Offers F-16 to Pakistan

g2konline
Fifteen years after blocking sales of F-16s to Pakistan due to its nuclear weapons program, the U.S. government approved the sale of 24 new F-16s to Pakistan. The aircraft are rumored to be Block 52 models.

i dont think that Pak will get F-16s frm US
there is some technical Fault in F-16s made by USA
everyday one Aircraft will crash Smile
tidruG
g2konline wrote:
Fifteen years after blocking sales of F-16s to Pakistan due to its nuclear weapons program, the U.S. government approved the sale of 24 new F-16s to Pakistan. The aircraft are rumored to be Block 52 models.

i dont think that Pak will get F-16s frm US
there is some technical Fault in F-16s made by USA
everyday one Aircraft will crash Smile

Ummmm.... perhaps the reason you're not getting hosting is because you're not following the forum rules. I'm going to lock this topic. At the beginning of this forum, there is an announcement regarding rules of posting in the "Discuss World News" forum, which clearly state that you have to quote your article in the "Quote" tags, and then provide a link to your source, and also post your opinions... out of these 3 rules, you've only followed the "post your opinions" one. Since we (moderators) have decided to get a little strict with this forum, I am going to lock this topic. You can PM one of the Moderators (you can see which one is online at the bottom of the Index page) and get them to unlock this for you when you are ready to quote and link to your source.

-locked-