FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Turbo Tax Deluxe Trial Version

Tony The Tiger
This weekend I received a Turbo Tax Deluxe Trial Version diskette in the mail. Supposedly, I can use it and then pay afterwards if I like it. Does anyone know if such a payment is mandatory. I.E., can I install it and use it without making such a payment at the end. I probably won't use it anyways, but I am curious about exactly what kind of trial version disk I received.
Studio Madcrow
Such arrangements aren't uncommon and while it's considered the "right" thing to do to pay for it if you like it, nobody's going to come to your house and haul you off to jail if you don't. One thing to be aware of, however, is that often these trial version are limited in some way (such as they can't save or can't print or only work for a few minutes at a time or something) in order to encourage you to go out and buy the real thing.
Tony The Tiger
Studio Madcrow wrote:
Such arrangements aren't uncommon and while it's considered the "right" thing to do to pay for it if you like it, nobody's going to come to your house and haul you off to jail if you don't. One thing to be aware of, however, is that often these trial version are limited in some way (such as they can't save or can't print or only work for a few minutes at a time or something) in order to encourage you to go out and buy the real thing.

That is kind of what i am wondering. If I spend a day filling out all this info will it not save or print if I don't pay. I am just going to go back to the trusty calculator I guess.