FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Emperor of the US and Protector of Mexico

Katina
Has anyone of heard of Emperor Norton? I heard of him today, an unbalanced man who lived in San Francisco in the second half of the 19th century, and who was actually kind of revered in the city. He seems to me to be awesome extremely hugable.
{name here}
Katina wrote:
Has anyone of heard of Emperor Norton? I heard of him today, an unbalanced man who lived in San Francisco in the second half of the 19th century, and who was actually kind of revered in the city. He seems to me to be awesome extremely hugable.

Seems like you shared the same sentiment as the people living around the time. Thousands of people attended his funeral.
deanhills
Katina wrote:

What makes you say he is extremely huggable? Did you see a photo of him? Are there stories about him? Perhaps you can share this with us, as sounds very interesting. Did not know that there was an Emperor in the US.
Spartan
deanhills wrote:
Katina wrote:

What makes you say he is extremely huggable? Did you see a photo of him? Are there stories about him? Perhaps you can share this with us, as sounds very interesting. Did not know that there was an Emperor in the US.

I think the "emperor" thing is just a name for him... This topic seems.. Intriguing. Enlighten us?