FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Offering $1,000 Frih$ and linkback for a Custom Drupal Theme

Jinx
My website - http://www.sanctuary.frih.net - really needs some spicing up. Sanctuary is a fan site and writer's resource for fans and fan-fic writers in the monster hunter genre (Buffy, Supernatural, Dresden Files, Charmed, Van Helsing, Blade, etc...), and to make it a little different I added a little roleplay to the experience - each section of the site is described as a converted room of an old church. I'd like a template that reflects this, something with gothic arches, and an old, mossy, grey stone and stained glass feel to it, but isn't too dark all over.

Please check out my site and submit your proposals and a link to at least one example of your work here. The site CMS is Drupal 5.2

I realize this may be a lot of work, so in addition to Frih$ I am also offering an ad space on my site.
Jinx
Bumping this back to the top. I'm still looking for someone who knows how to make Drupal themes to help me.

Anyone?
leontius
Not enough incentive. Making a theme is a lot of work both on the design and implementation. frih$ has no real nominal value (except a few cents, maybe -- go work in local fast food and you will get more than 1000 frih$ in 1 hour). Seeing your posts, forum, poll activity, and pagerank suggests that an ad space in your website is quite worthless.

Sorry to be frank, but there is no free lunch here. Find a more charitable person...