FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Recommended XBOX games

hamza1122
Hi, i'm just wondering whether anyone knows any good xbox games out there as they are cheap right now and i need some more because i only have like 6 games. I'm into multiplayer shooting games with arcade levels, Action/Fighting/Adventure (e.g. Ninja Gaiden), adventure games, and especially multiplayer action/adventure games. If you guys know any good ones out there please tell me.

Thanks!
DJonDemand
Xbox or Xbox 360? for Xbox 360 GOW2, COD4, Fable3, Halo3 lol obvious choices..
Blissgene
Fully agree above. Great selections.
bernardnapoleon
the first GOW is still nice, add that haha.
A-crime
I love COD4, but my cd is broken, so I traded it in the store, and I got far cry 2 now.
That's also a really good game, I love it.
But it's kinda annoying when you die, you've to start where you save the last, but I don't save that much, only after like 2 hours playing xD
Spartan
DJonDemand wrote:

Isn't it Fable 2*? Oh, and I think he means the original Xbox, because he said the games are now "cheap" and as an example he gave Ninja Gaiden, an original Xbox game. Anyways, I believe Halo 1 and 2 are good games, heck, , people still play Halo 2 online! Uhm... Fable 1, if you don't have that maybe? Half-Life? Can't think of more titles >_<
hamza1122
Spartan wrote:
DJonDemand wrote:

Isn't it Fable 2*? Oh, and I think he means the original Xbox, because he said the games are now "cheap" and as an example he gave Ninja Gaiden, an original Xbox game. Anyways, I believe Halo 1 and 2 are good games, hell, people still play Halo 2 online! Uhm... Fable 1, if you don't have that maybe? Half-Life? Can't think of more titles >_<

Yes he is right, i meant XBOX original not 360.

Thanks for the recommendations. Any more?
Starrfoxx
Rockband, Rockband 2, Mass Effect.
QrafTee
hamza1122 wrote:
Hi, i'm just wondering whether anyone knows any good xbox games out there as they are cheap right now and i need some more because i only have like 6 games. I'm into multiplayer shooting games with arcade levels, Action/Fighting/Adventure (e.g. Ninja Gaiden), adventure games, and especially multiplayer action/adventure games. If you guys know any good ones out there please tell me.

Thanks!

Gears of War 2... Street Fighter IV. Maybe Fable II, definitely Fallout 3. Resident Evil 5 and Ninja Gaiden II.
o2o213o2
Fallout 3
Fable II
Gears of War 2
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest