FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Verification email not recieved

guest6229
As the topic says i need help, because i didn't get a email sent to me. Is there something i can do to resend it? Or what do i do?
mathiaus
You'll need to post the username you registered with so an admin can verify you.
SpellcasterDX
Sorry for butting in, but did you check the spam box/folder? Sometimes automated emails from forums get sent to the spam box/folder.
Raza01
Hello. I'm sorry to make a bother of myself, but I tried to register for an account here and I haven't received an email. It might come a little later, but the last time this happened it didn't come until several hours later. The username I tried to sign up with is Rosabelle. I used an AOL/AIM email, but I don't have another email. Again, I'm really sorry... I heard that a Frihost admin can activate the account for me, but if not I'll just wait for the email to come if it does. So sorry!
rx9876
Raza01 wrote:
Hello. I'm sorry to make a bother of myself, but I tried to register for an account here and I haven't received an email. It might come a little later, but the last time this happened it didn't come until several hours later. The username I tried to sign up with is Rosabelle. I used an AOL/AIM email, but I don't have another email. Again, I'm really sorry... I heard that a Frihost admin can activate the account for me, but if not I'll just wait for the email to come if it does. So sorry!

Did you check the spam folder?
I found my registration confirmation email in my spam box.