FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my christmas song. merry christmas

chidgey
The 12 Drugs of Crimbo

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a Mitsubishi E.

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me, two grams of phet and a Mitsubishi E.

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me, three lines of Charlie, two grams of phet and a Mitsubishi E.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, four hits of ket, three lines of Charlie, two grams of phet and a Mitsubishi E.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, five pins of smaaaaaack, four hits of ket, three lines of Charlie, two grams of phet and a Mitsubishi E.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, six dirty crackheads, five pins of smaaaaaack, four hits of ket, three lines of Charlie, two grams of phet and a Mitsubishi E.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, seven spliffs-a-burning, six dirty crackheads, five pins of smaaaaaack, four hits of ket, three lines of Charlie, two grams of phet and a Mitsubishi E.

On the eight day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eight bags of crack, seven spliffs-a-burning, six dirty crackheads, five pins of smaaaaaack, four hits of ket, three lines of Charlie, two grams of phet and a Mitsubishi E.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, nine keys of coke, eight bags of crack, seven spliffs-a-burning, six dirty crackheads, five pins of smaaaaaack, four hits of ket, three lines of Charlie, two grams of phet and a Mitsubishi E.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, ten belts for booting, nine keys of coke, eight bags of crack, seven spliffs-a-burning, six dirty crackheads, five pins of smaaaaaack, four hits of ket, three lines of Charlie, two grams of phet and a Mitsubishi E.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me, eleven used needles ten belts for booting, nine keys of coke, eight bags of crack, seven spliffs-a-burning, six dirty crackheads, five pins of smaaaaaack, four hits of ket, three lines of Charlie, two grams of phet and a Mitsubishi E.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, twelve months of rehab, eleven used needles ten belts for booting, nine keys of coke, eight bags of crack, seven spliffs-a-burning, six dirty crackheads, five pins of smaaaaaack, four hits of ket, three lines of Charlie, two grams of phet and a Mitsubishi E.
prithvi
For some, the New Year brings with it a lot of hope...............

..........For others, there is still a lot of Dope! Wink