FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

pure-tunez online radio

ridings
hi there i own a online radio wich is streaming 24/7 with live music and live dj's if you wanna come and have alook come and visit us on www.puretunez.com if your a dj and is interested to play live contact me threw the site Cool
tass_
The logo is good, apart from the text below the logo itself, which is barely readable, and also, I think you meant "Merry", not "Marry".

The website itself contains various spelling errors, which can be OK in what seems to be user-generated content (The forum part, it is a forum, right?), but not in the text where you explain that DJ's are welcome to apply if they want to play on the radio.

The icons for the different media players have a white pixel border, which makes them look kind of crude, try to find higher quality pictures, perhaps .png's.

And another thing, 64k is quite a low transfer rate for music, in my personal music collection, you can't find files below 192k mp3, and the vast majority is far above that. For a free internet radio, 128 is pretty good, and 96 is quite alright, but 64 seems a little bit low.. : ) Just a thought.

Keep up the work, with some minor tweaks it will be a pretty good website. And if there's anything you want to ask, I check back here every now and then, good luck! : )
gilwe
Will definitely check this out ! Wink
ftv_flung
Yeah, general layout is good and colour selection is good too.

Nice one!