FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is it possible to reset the frih account?

tamilparks
for a long weeks back i have some problem in my forum hosting in frih.net so i am tried my best but its not ok so now i planned to reset the account, whats the procedure for reset the account? if i reset whether the problems are ok(the problems are i cannot stay online for a long time thats if i click another link its asking for user name and password) one more think if i reset the account whether i want to start my positng from first itself or continue...
tamilparks
please help me.................
ocalhoun
tamilparks wrote:
please help me.................

For a better response about this kind of thing, try the 'request an account change' forum.
tamilparks
thanks ocalhoun, if i change the account, whether i have start it from the new member or can i continue the old frih$ etc...what ever in my current account is added to the change account or not
mOrpheuS
tamilparks wrote:
for a long weeks back i have some problem in my forum hosting in frih.net so i am tried my best but its not ok so now i planned to reset the account, whats the procedure for reset the account? if i reset whether the problems are ok(the problems are i cannot stay online for a long time thats if i click another link its asking for user name and password) one more think if i reset the account whether i want to start my positng from first itself or continue...

Reset your hosting account ? Or your frihost forum account ?

I'm assuming you're having problems staying logged-in on the frihost forum. In which case you're probably asking for a forum account reset (which means ?).
In which case, the problem you're facing most likely has nothing to do with your forum account, rather your internet connection/browser.

Or is it something related to your own site/hosting account (As I thought you mentioned over here) ?
tamilparks
thanks for your quick reply mOrpheuS

for my frihost forum account its no problem its working fine, but my hosting account is problem, so if my hosting account is reset will it cause any problem
tamilparks
is this problem for me or any other having?
jinnixue
what do u mean reset? clear everything?
tamilparks
reset means i am thinking about just like formating our hardisk i want to reset my account, because according to frih tos we cannot have more than one account.... so i am waiting?... but till now its not sucess? what can i do?
mOrpheuS
tamilparks wrote:
reset means i am thinking about just like formating our hardisk i want to reset my account, because according to frih tos we cannot have more than one account.... so i am waiting?... but till now its not sucess? what can i do?

Your hosting account can be reset (deleted and recreated).

Just ask for it here once you have backed up all your data and are ready to start afresh.
tamilparks
i cannot make the backup also