FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bolt

mk12327
Another great animated movie by Disney I'll say. When the movie first started, the initial setting was so real that I when into the wrong cinema! (It looked so real I thought it wasn't the animated film I was about to watch) In order not to be a spoiler, I would not say much about the plot... All that I'll reveal about the plot is that there are twists, hilarious, and touching moments.

When it comes to the technical aspects, I'll say the animation effects are well done and the characters are life-like. Especially the twitching of the pigeons' neck... LOL...
djclue917
I've first seen the trailer when I watched WALL-E and it looked fun and exciting. I've been wanting to watch this movie since it opened in theaters last November but I haven't found the time and money to do so. Sad
bernardnapoleon
hmm... to me the movie was not that realistic, contrary to mk12327. the most realistic movie i've seen lately was beowolf. Anyways the movie was nice and very very very cute. haha
blk3
djclue917 wrote:
I've first seen the trailer when I watched WALL-E and it looked fun and exciting. I've been wanting to watch this movie since it opened in theaters last November but I haven't found the time and money to do so. Sad

I didn't like Wall-E so much, I felt like I'm watching a silent movie. However looking forward to watching BOLT.
mk12327
I was particularly referring to the first setting and the realism of the details such as life-likeness of the animal characters. I think bernardnapoleon is looking more on the graphical realism which wouldn't be fair for this film since the theme is more into cartoony feel.
bernardnapoleon
mk12327 wrote:
I was particularly referring to the first setting and the realism of the details such as life-likeness of the animal characters. I think bernardnapoleon is looking more on the graphical realism which wouldn't be fair for this film since the theme is more into cartoony feel.

ohhh.. sorry. yeah, i was referring graphically.
andredesignz
u know i need to download this movie Smile
keane
blk3 wrote:
I didn't like Wall-E so much, I felt like I'm watching a silent movie. However looking forward to watching BOLT.

LOL. I felt the same during the first half of the movie (Wall-E). I thought I won't be hearing people speaking on the film, until the latter part of the movie.

I've seen Bolt, and I liked it too! It's very entertaining! Bolt is cute, especially when he was begging for food.. cute! Lolz..
mk12327
Yeah... Bolt is real cute when it is begging for food... Halfway through, the scene with the reaction of the people when the cat beg for food has good contrasting effect... and really hilarious... LOL...
eday2010
I haven't seen Bolt yet, but it's at the top of my To Watch list. The trailer looked very entertaining, and it looks like it will be a better film than Chicken Little.
r4inm4ker
I've just watched it on 3D stereo cinema, and it's a very good animated film actually. The animation feels very smooth, and the storyline also interesting. Shaders are pretty decent, especially the fur and eyeball looks quite realistic. The stereo effect is just average though, maybe it's not their main focus. So you may save some money by watching it in non-stereo cinemas.
Overall, it's a worthy movie to watch in cinema.
silverdown
I haven't seen it yet, however I want to. It's on my list of movies to watch.... that should make 400 and something... Laughing
sana618
i haven't watched the movie yet but have seen the promos and they were great. after reading all this about the movie i really have to see it right away, and i have the perfect excuse for watching this movie in the theater... take my nephews and enjoy the movie along with them....the younger one really loves dogs and he'll enjoy it very much i think.
lyckichev
It is real good movie. And I think that everyone must to watch it!
o2o213o2
Im watching it, 3 times, i love Bolt, super dog
mk12327
I studied 3D modelling and animation but at the moment I'm still a long way from creating professional works. I really hope one day I could do some short film or do something of "Pixar" or "Disney" quality.
hlavco
Haven't seen the movie, but the dog looks just like a stylized White German Shepherd puppy. We've got a White German Shepherd, they're pretty awesome.