FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like michael jackson ?

spring567
I like michael jackson and his songs . Beat it is one of my favorite music . What about you ? Just talk about michael jackson .
Bonifacy
As a musician he is great! He started something new at his times, his songs were fantastic.Semetimes, I still listen to his songe, but rather these older ones Very Happy
But I have slightly different opinion about him as a person. I mean, he had lots of face surgeries and he became white. He seems to be ( at least he was ) crazy about his appearence. As a result he looks like some kind of alien.
Blazole
love his music, hes a genius. but i hate him, and i hate what he done. even if he gets away with it all the time. i still think he done it. but yeah his music is cool.
_AVG_
I'm not very fond of his music neither am I fond of his personality.

Anyway, I think the best song by him is Beat It.
mho320
Ambivalent guy, I don't like him, but respect some of his early music.
mattyj
Not really a fan of the guy

However

he is a FANTASTIC entertainer

Good Singer, Good Dancer.....Hes just a complete and utter fruit-cake! Laughing

Best song IMO is probably Thriller or Billie Jean
lethaltriad
I'm a fan of Michael Jackson's music. Grew up on his music and he was truly a great entertainer with alot of talent. Nowadays it seems you don't need talent to make hits or sales you just need an image. Its sad though that right now he's seen in such a negative light based off his personal legal troubles.
Blissgene
mattyj wrote:
Not really a fan of the guy

However

he is a FANTASTIC entertainer

Good Singer, Good Dancer.....Hes just a complete and utter fruit-cake! Laughing

Best song IMO is probably Thriller or Billie Jean

Agree, really cannot put the question on the balance of simply "like" or "not". Its a complicated thing. But, above all, he introduced an era. He was sort of a symbol.
eday2010
Best dancer ever, with a great voice, and some excellent songs. His newer stuff wasn't as good though.

Blazole wrote:
love his music, hes a genius. but i hate him, and i hate what he done. even if he gets away with it all the time. i still think he done it. but yeah his music is cool.

Just because you think he did something, even after never being found guilty, doesn't mean he did it. You should find something else to hate him for apart from what he was accused of doing. I don't think he ever did any of that stuff; I think it's just parents trying to get rich quickly by suing someone famous. I find it suspicious that the first person who accused him didn't want to continue with criminal police proceedings after getting his millions of dollars.

So smarten up, fool.