FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rockband Or Guitar Hero World Tour

Blazole
Whats better, rockband or guitar hero world tour. I am thinking of getting one of them. I just dont know which one to get at the moment. Rock band's name sounds better but the drums look better on guitar hero.
slashnburn99
Ive gone for GH because of the better instruments.

double check that GH instrumetns can play Rockabnd or Rockband 2

But i think they can
driftingfe3s
I just got Rockband 2 with my brother. I choose it because there is more songs as DLC and they seem to do a good job adding new ones. If you aren't planning on downloading any songs then guitar hero world tour has a better song list in my opinion and has a more realistic drum set.
mwsupra
GH World Tour! I love the GH series... RB just doesn't do it for me I guess..
kingpurple
i think gh is better because i have seen the game play for both of them and rockbands looks quite bad but guitar heros is awesome so definatly guitar hero
Flarkis
Rockband started out as a multiplayer game. It was useless and boring to play rockband alone. Guitar Hero on the other hand was for 1 or 2 people. Now both games are 4 player (2 guitars, drums and vocals) so it really comes down to what guitar/drum kit/microphone you like better and what song list you prefer. Both games look relatively the same but they DO have their differences. I suggest looking up pictures of rockband 2 and GH world tour on google or something and then make your choice. It's all on what you prefer, both games are relatively equal in entertainment value, you just have to choose which one is better for you Wink
Blazole
i think im going to go with the guitar hero, because the drum kit is much better. Actually looks like a drum kit, where rock band looks like a kids toy lol.

thanx everyone.
weableandbob
I'd go for guitar hero because the instruments are better, and I've heard that the song list is better as well. Also, you can make your own songs.
guissmo
I'd go for RockBand since there are a lot of downloadable songs. Smile
slashnburn99
Buy GH instruments are far better

also game comes in the box

drums wireless, guitar wireless

mic-lead

then buy rockband 1 or 2 and download away

thats what i`ve done
bogger
the guitar for GH is much nicer to handle, but the drums are broken

(fully aware it's been said before, just emphasising it Razz)
Starrfoxx
Rockband 2.

I've played both, and I just didn't care for GHWT. Seems like a cheap copy of what Rockband made famous.