FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fire them!!

ParsaAkbari
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/7767601.stm

Who do they think they are going on strike in the ecomonic crisis. Thousands of people would kill for a job and they want a pay rise. They dont realise how lucky they are.

Once you have fired them and got new staff they cant complain can they.
standready
They must be taking lessons from the unions in the U.S. Union leaders don't care as long as they get their fees from members.
sana618
What these people are not understanding is that while they are on strike (especially during the festive season) they are losing money which would have been useful for the festival......also while thet are losing their rival companies are gaining.......
i think something is better then nothing....... a 4% gain is better then no gain at all. these people could have gone on strike after the festival...... Then again we don't know the actual circumstances of their strike..... do we??
truespeed
sana618 wrote:
What these people are not understanding is that while they are on strike (especially during the festive season) they are losing money which would have been useful for the festival......also while thet are losing their rival companies are gaining.......
i think something is better then nothing....... a 4% gain is better then no gain at all. these people could have gone on strike after the festival...... Then again we don't know the actual circumstances of their strike..... do we??

Im guessing they are using Christmas as a way of forcing the companies hand.
DoctorBeaver
What the hell is the point of agreeing to go to independent arbitration if you reject the outcome?

"We'll accept what comes out of arbitration but only if it's what we're asking for"

Doesn't sound quite right to me.
tony
Is it a surprise? I feel it's normal to see strikes so frequently, any time of the year, in Europe.