FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lyrics website

Tphilakone
Hey guys who love singing and listen music which the favorite lyrics website that you always got the lyrics
missdixy
http://www.songmeanings.net is my favorite place to look for lyrics. Mostly because the lyrics are usually accurate, they're in a pretty/small font (unlike some other websites I've seen) and people can post commentaries about what the song is about or what they think about it.
RosenCruz
www.azlyrics.com

i use this service
Arseniy
I use Minilyrics plugin for windows media player and for Winamp (on different pc's). It's very easy and useful - you can download lyrics automatically for every song and they will scroll like karaoke.
Site of that program is http://www.crintsoft.com/ (somewhere there).
Blazole
Theres quite a few that i used from time to time. The best one i use is azlyrics.com. but there are a few others which i use that are good such as lyrics.com and lyricsbeat.com. But azlyrics is my favorite
biljap
I never managed to find lyrics on one website, I have to search them using Google always.
Kaseas
yup, google the name, artist, and the word "lyrics". I hit I'm feeling lucky usually and get a decent site.
dmeijboom
Love the site but there arent lots of lyrics
ankitdatashn
Am interested in songs not lyrics.
aloha
Hi there,

I haveto agree i think the best one to use aliryics its the best one ive used anyway!!!

Regards,
William
nanunath
How about lyrics pop up at the bottom of video while it is being played ??
I found out this 1 & only site for such videos:
www.just4lyrics.co.nr
Its under const. but u can request ur videos - requests are open for few months - so I think they gonna kickstart the fully functional site with plenty of good videos.
1 horrible thing-the site is not being updated constantly
untill the fully functional site is launched.
But they do send u emails about updates and the download links to ur requests
once u requests ur video songs - so no probs if u check ur mails !

Its far better than using MINILYRICS and all that remaining stuff ! - check out the sample video if u want.
pashmina
i use google for for songs lyrics and guitar tabs..
erlendhg
pashmina wrote:

Yup me too.
Google "{name of song} lyrics" works most of the time.
shkumbin
erlendhg wrote:
pashmina wrote:

Yup me too.
Google "{name of song} lyrics" works most of the time.

I do the same thing, I just google for a song about a lyric, I don't have a favorite site.
friuser
lol this is an interesting topic. The last 5 times I googled the lyrics for a song it did not come up with a site I could use for all my needs. Which makes it maybe a good idea to maybe start one up? Maybe wikipedia will start one up.
Xaferrow
www.lyrics007.com Very Happy
tony
The new amarok comes with built-in lyrics browser; pretty sweet! http://amarok.kde.org
spunky
minilyrics.com have a very good app that will automatically find the lyric..soo cool! Cool
lpgotti
I have a hard time finding most of the lyrics to the music I listen to as most of my music is rather obscure and not very radio friendly or popular, so I usually just look up each song individually on Google.
guissmo
You could go to midomi.com, hum the song.
Then when you get the title of the song, just Google it.
It's not that hard to find lyrics with Google.
catscratches
Just like missdixy, I prefer http://www.songmeanings.net. The lyrics are most often accurate and it is always interesting to read some people's opinions about them.
Yasser_Bishesari
i enjoy aboat that.
thanks alot for that usefull link.
daefommicc
metal fanatics... this is d plc to b:

darklyrics.com

each page has lyrics of d entire album
helps me a lot... when i download discographies (thru torrent sites) i usually get really pissed off to type d names of each song again n again... so this site is really good. new albums' lyrics may not b accurate... u can correct d lyrics. updates shown on start page.

i dont know about other genres... have heard enuf bout azlyrics and lyrics007.
chartcentral
RosenCruz wrote:
www.azlyrics.com

Kaseas wrote:
yup, google the name, artist, and the word "lyrics". I hit I'm feeling lucky usually and get a decent site.

Yes, I also usually do a Google search with the song title, artist and the word lyrics. If there are results from azlyrics.com, I usually go to that. Lyrics you want, lyrics you exactly get. The site loads fast (no unnecessary page elements). it's clean and simple, and I like it that way.