FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Check licensed work?

ParsaAkbari
With all the music and tracks around it would be nice to know which has a license and which doesn't. I have had many of my videos removed from youtube for copy right Embarassed

So is there anyway to check?
sondosia
Um...do a Google search?

Most music has a license, unless it's a very independent artist who distributes his/her/their music all over the internet. But that doesn't happen all that much.
Parkour_Jarrod
Parsa i am currently making a site called "http://Greenhstudios.tk" and part of what we do is make music thats free for distribution on the net, we currently dont have any yet but we will in the coming months so feel free to browse our music, when we have some of course Razz
ParsaAkbari
Parkour_Jarrod wrote:
Parsa i am currently making a site called "http://Greenhstudios.tk" and part of what we do is make music thats free for distribution on the net, we currently dont have any yet but we will in the coming months so feel free to browse our music, when we have some of course Razz

I suggest you find some free music and put it on there. Rather than make your own.
Parkour_Jarrod
ah, but im in a band and we are just practicing some songs now we will have the first one recorded by end of next week
spring567
You can copy music from youtube , it must be free . Or how could you download from it ?
standready
sondosia wrote:
Um...do a Google search?

Most music has a license, unless it's a very independent artist who distributes his/her/their music all over the internet. But that doesn't happen all that much.

Independent artist I am sure have their music licensed (copyrighted) and they may choose to distribute the music for free. Don't count on it though.