FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new Free Web Directory

mtorregiani
VJPQ Directory

I've started a new website directory last week. I'm currently promoting it.
It's free to add your own links, but please, read the guidelines.

Thanks for reading, and go ahead and submit your sites!!!
pll
Seems to be quite nice.
Maybe if you could get a little less ads it would be beautiful!!

Now develop it more Smile Get more websites into the directory Wink
filesharing
font on your home-site is too small
mtorregiani
Thanks for your suggestions.
I'll see what I can do... I can't remove the advertising... I have to monetize the site...
the-guide
Nice look, I will submit my site to yours soon.

Thanks.
Arseniy
Good directory. Do you promote it nicely? What PR is there? I've submitted my blog there.
Xaferrow
ive put my site in your web dir Very Happy
JessieF
Wow, that's a sweet directory. I can read everything perfectly and there isn't very many advertisements. Either you made the font bigger and moved the ads around or my screen is bigger than the person who complained about your ads.

I am guessing "poetry" falls under literature, as well. =]

I added my site. Thanks for making your site. I think it will help a lot. I'll add a link to it from my site when I get around to editing it today.
riccopt
your site is quite nice...
what script are you using on it?
is it free?

I am submitting my latest site on it now!!
Ghost Rider103
Thanks for sharing, I submitted my website.
cavey
Nice looking for being a directory.
I like that you have numbers behind the categories so we can see how many each contain.
I agree that the font is too small. If you like to read small text, you should ajust it in your browser, not on your website. Your visitors have their own preference for fontsizes.

Good luck on your site.
ftv_flung
I agree, the text is too small Sad

Otherwise it's looking and working well
mtorregiani
riccopt wrote:
is it free?

Thanks for all your comments. I've been very busy, I'm still approving websites... so, don't worry if your sites are not listed yet.

The script I'm using is phpLD, you can google it... it's free.
In the last PR update I got PR 1, with almost no promotion... working harder now (I hope to get some revenue too, I just got $2 in 1 month and a half Razz )
carlospro7
Very nice site. Maybe I finish on my website I'll submit it. Thanks for sharing your site.
riccopt
mtorregiani wrote:
riccopt wrote:
is it free?

Thanks for all your comments. I've been very busy, I'm still approving websites... so, don't worry if your sites are not listed yet.

The script I'm using is phpLD, you can google it... it's free.
In the last PR update I got PR 1, with almost no promotion... working harder now (I hope to get some revenue too, I just got $2 in 1 month and a half Razz )

I will check out the script you are using... I was considering using YALD (which is open source) to make a few LDs...

you could add some google ads... and also some other things... for example on the weight loss category you could promote products to lose weight directly... (like PROACTOL or some other products)...
you could take a look at MORE NICE if you are interested... you can make up to $150 for each sale of PROACTOL... even if you make 1 sale per year... it is worthy, don't you think?

also more niche has tons of other products you can promote on your site... like POKER SITES, GAMBLING SITES, HEALTH SITE, WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCTS, and many more...