FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

UrbanTerror 4

Parkour_Jarrod
One of my fave games is UrbanTerror, i like it because its like CSS (yes i have it) but has a Quake 3 engine to abuse jump speed Laughing and best of all IT'S FREE
Quote:
free - the best word in the english dictionary

you can download it at Arrow http://www.urbanterror.net/page.php?6

Have fun

(if the download URL isn't allowed on the forum im sure a mod will delete that but leave the rest Very Happy )
Fake
Looks okie, but need some serious graphics makeover
Sphaerenkern
I play it from time to time. It's a very good mixture of "realism" and "fun". The stamina works out pretty well, the weapons are quite well balanced and I especially like the gear selection, where you can get a special amount of equipment - you can pick up some more later, though. For example, in Team-Deathmatch, I often choose a silencer or laser pointer instead of grenades because I know nearly everyone carries them, so I just have to look around for them a bit.
Agent ME
Heh, this still exists? I remember playing this years ago in I think version 2.6 or so. Going to check it out again...
reb00table
Hmm... It looks like a moded Quake3...
It's a good game because it's free, but I still prefer Enemy Territory, because the graphics are cleaner...
The thing that annoyed me the most where the barells of the bullets flying to the left side. Who would make such a thing? weapons are usually made for right handed as far as I know...
Sphaerenkern
reb00table wrote:
Hmm... It looks like a moded Quake3...
It's a good game because it's free, but I still prefer Enemy Territory, because the graphics are cleaner...
The thing that annoyed me the most where the barells of the bullets flying to the left side. Who would make such a thing? weapons are usually made for right handed as far as I know...

It's for effect Wink But still, it doesn't make much sense, right.
Enemy Territory? Since I tried True Combat: Elite (a ET mod, which is no fun in my opinion, plus noone seems to play it), I have the installer of ET on my HD. The concept is nice, but I just don't like it, the weapons, the moving, all of it seems so unfinished.