FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nick-Nacks

IrishOscalinaWilde
One of my fave hobbies is collecting nick-nacks. Mainly those little ones stowed away on charity shop shelves, usually classified as brick-a-brack.

You find some extrodinary objects! They are usually overlooked by the everyday passer-by, things like coins, buttons and so on. Its a very satisfying hobby and an ever-changing one...you never know what you may find!
Crinoid
Love this too: quite satisfying, never ending and affordable, not requiring company to enjoy it. Gorging myself on a budget Very Happy
Only this hobby has two major drawbacks: lack of space for display and lack of interesting small-sized objects, at least where I live. Apart from being not prestigious - when last time have you seen, say, high traffic friendly forum for nick-nacks lovers? Laughing
deanhills
I love looking at them, however very rarely buy any. I especially like to comb thrift shops. They have some very good ones in Vancouver and in July when I was there had great fun with that.