FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

etindahan.com

dragonflame
if you guys can comment on this site too, (maybe buy a few items Razz ), that
would be sweet. (this is not a random ad, I made this site, you can see at the footer, it links to my site)

http://www.etindahan.com
tony
nice site. do you actually ship the products or are you just linking to the sales? also, you could make better use of the space - there is a lot of blank wasted spaces on the sides and on the bottom.
budazz
nice site...your are a filipino right?....."pabili".....nice site really..... Very Happy
dragonflame
thanks all. It's a yahoo commerce site, so we process the orders and Im proud to say it's hard to tell. Most of the yahoo sites are very plain, bec people just use the templates. You must be using a high resolution, bec for people using 800x600, there wont be much white space.

You know the language budazz?
budazz
yes i know it...hehe...

hows the site?... Very Happy
gzw1
what is your site?
budazz
gzw1 wrote:
what is your site?

the one above..take a look Smile
RandBauer
Very pleasing presentation. I think you've just made me hungry again.

Some minor points from my perspective:

If you could tighten up your specials on the left just a bit, that cell in your table wouldn't need to scoll. It seems that your Specials column is a bit longer than the cell bounds... on IE6, anyway... creating a scrollbar on the right. I went back to look at some other pages and noticed that they would require scrolling through a list of offerings. The point, though, is that your first page doesn't need it and, I think, would look better without it.

I'm not sure what English speaking peoples you're targeting, but for American you may want to consider the following:

shop cart to shopping cart
soup to soups
others to other
before: $2.49 to was $2.49

Perhaps you may want to consider using another icon, such as a question mark, for your help and also provide a tool tip to indicate that it is a help or faq link.

For consumers a quality web site implies quality product. I think you are at 99%. Using accepted terminology and spelling for your target audience will go a long way in presenting the quality of your offerings.[/i]
dragonflame
thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

the 'shop cart' part was more of a space restriction.

I did remove the scrolling from the primary pages, but the client wanted them back. *shrug* I guess if someone was browsing at less than 800x600, that might be useful anyway
darrell
A cool web you got here