FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Microsoft Ceritificate ??

theabacus
Do anyone know... how to apply for microsoft certificate course ??
Chinmoy
check for MCSE and MCSA courses..
nivinjoy
theabacus wrote:
Do anyone know... how to apply for microsoft certificate course ??

Which country are you from...??
carlospro7
so what does it mean to have a microsoft certificate? does that mean that you have received training on how to use one of their products? I always thought those certificates were kind of worthless, but then again I don't know much about them.
nivinjoy
carlospro7 wrote:
so what does it mean to have a microsoft certificate? does that mean that you have received training on how to use one of their products? I always thought those certificates were kind of worthless, but then again I don't know much about them.

I think getting a certificate is not a great thing... What you need is a proficient knowledge in the topic or the subject...!! All may feel that getting a Microsoft certificate is a great thing and a prestigious thing but if a person with a Microsoft certificate doesn't know anything to do..then he will be considered to be waste...!! So it is better to know more things and collect more and more certificates but see to that you know everything related to what you are studying..!!

If you are from India or Nepal you can try the website www.niit.com fro details...!!!
jdelfire
men these Certificates are big deal..... as in BIG.......... you may not see it right now but once you are working and wants some promotions or work in some huge companies they will check it out....... trust me man... im from asia im very technical and i got friends who has more than 1 types of certificates (MCP,MCSE, CCNA) but i know im better than them because of my 6 years of experience in the IT industry and they know that too the only problem is i dont have the money for those exams....... but without any certificate i cant go 1 step further... so now im planning to take those certification im gonna save some money..... hopefully get a better job or get promoted......

because in the real world experience is the best teacher but PAPERS is very important...........
My advice to you TAKE IT....... if you the time and money take it......
snedan
highly recommended. Microsoft just developed new generation of exams, based on server 2008 technology. Its became harder to become MCSE (which is illuminated now).
Take a look up here:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/windowsserver/2008/enterprise/default.mspx

---
P.S. also if you have cisco with linux ontop of microsoft you are looking at 100k up here in N. America.
Goodluck.
normanwong15
I am IT student and i would like to do MCSE CCNA. When i am looking for these certification exams that time i found a link of xcertvip.com and this site is really very good for IT point of view so can try this web site
mcse
menino
For microsoft certifications, there is a site with videos and labs that help you pass the exam.
It is trainsignal.com

But I still have to do it. Am waiting for certifications on microsoft exchange 2010 which was released earlier this year.
soljarag
carlospro7 wrote:

Certificates help to some degree, if you are just starting out.... If your trying to get your first job certificates are good to proove you can handle the job. If you have a few years worth of work experence then you don't really HAVE to get a certificate, although it still helps