FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is this any good?

ParsaAkbari
Is this webhost any good, because the last hosting i went to had 99% uptime but was down most of the time.

I want honest answers Mad
sonam
This is the best free hosting at all. I am here few years and just few short times the server was down.

Sonam
Diablosblizz
I've been hosted for two years, never had a problem with hosting. If the server is going down, then there will always be a notice on the forums.
truespeed
Yes,its as good as most paid servers (better than some,including the one i am currently on),so for free its as good as it gets.
SpellcasterDX
Frihost has 99% uptime, but unlike other free hosts, they're true to their word. The server's only gone down a few times, and everyone of those times, we were notified by the staff that they at least knew about it. And of course it got fixed. Fairly quickly, too. But other than that, its uptime is great.

I recommend Frihost 100%.
rvec
you can check how much this website is up. The frihost website is hosted on the same server new accounts are created on. You can run your own scripts to see how much frihost is up if you don't trust the ones we use.
amperx
Yes this is good, I've been hosted for 6months now, and have experience almost no downtime at all Very Happy