FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Music Track Maker

nivinjoy
Now guys i am gonna ask you something you might feel to be weird...!!!

Consider i have a music file having both male nd female voice..!! Now what i want to do is i want to remove the voice tracks,that is the male voice and the female voice from the music file and i should have only the musical instruments playing...!!!

Is there a software which can do this.....???? Also i would like to retain the female voice and cut or remove only the male voice from the music file...!!!

Is there a software that can make the karaoke file like i mentioned..?? If there, which is the best..??Guys please reply soon,because i am in a great need of such softwares for a music program...!!!
Josso
You can't easily remove voice tracks from something like a wave or mp3 file because all the frequency ranges are mashed together. Unless the vocals are on an entirely different frequency range from the rest of the instruments you can't remove them without severely effecting the instrumental quality.
milk
If you have a purely instrumental version, or purely instrumental version of the song (which in most cases you don't,) you can neutralize the other.

But in most cases, it's almost impossible. If the voices are on a totally different frequency, try equalizing them out.