FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I want to Marry an Oscar Wilde!

IrishOscalinaWilde
Embarassed This is probably a silly type of message to post, but i'm 17 and i'm completely infactuated by Oscar Wilde. Now i'v'e been going around my school for some time trying to "sniff out" a thoughtful boy that shares some of Oscar's and my passion for all things poetic, artistic and beautiful, beautiful in spirit and nature and ideoogy. Thus far all my attempts have failed. I'm lovelorn and terribly sad i may never meet the man of my dreams. Whilst all the other girls at my school hang around football pitches with their chummy muscle-clad lads, i lope around, and wish we could return to some of the more artistic sides of life. And do girls finf watching lads play footie so fascinating? I mean i'm not being snide but, there's more to life surely?
I know there are arty boys out there somewhere...But in the meantime, i'll write about them and sit and hope..
truespeed
Russell Brand?
AftershockVibe
truespeed wrote:
Russell Brand?

lmao!

Would you actually want to marry him though? Given his reputation for being, unfaithful and uh... less than chaste. Or in the words of another "a posing sodomite".

Wilde, not Brand, that is Wink
TrueFact
IrishOscalinaWilde, sure there's the kind you are looking for... it may take time to notice them... so you better keep looking instead of sitting and hoping... as they never bring anything...

If you want something, you better work and make some effort to get, or otherwise you will never get it and you will never deserve it in the first place...
iyepes
Its wonderful that you have a clear picture of the kind of man you want, surely there is one like the one you expect somewhere out there for you. But take care, in fact Oscar Wilde was homosexual, so, be careful with things you wish Wink