FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Ask about .co.nr





Xaferrow
okay my site is www.conra.frih.org and i have it redirected - www.conra.co.nr

okay, when i open www.conra.co.nr, then i login, why the address still www.conra.co.nr?

Sad it should be www.conra.co.nr/login.php or somethin like that, coz its located at www.conra.frih.org/login.php
Peterssidan
Because conra.co.nr shows your site inside a frame. Look at the source code.
TomS
That's the problem with "free domains".
Get a real domain Wink
6$ a year or so
Xaferrow
Peterssidan wrote:
Because conra.co.nr shows your site inside a frame. Look at the source code.


and how to make browser show www.conra.co.nr/login.php ??
Peterssidan
Xaferrow wrote:
Peterssidan wrote:
Because conra.co.nr shows your site inside a frame. Look at the source code.

and how to make browser show www.conra.co.nr/login.php ??

It's not possible. You have to use a real domain.
Xaferrow
What about .co.cc ??
TomS
Xaferrow wrote:
What about .co.cc ??


nope. They're all using the same technique. Framesets.
Xaferrow
TomS wrote:


nope. They're all using the same technique. Framesets.



no, you're wrong.

try to open ilink-xchange.co.cc then try to open 'FAQ' link. and voila, the address is changed. it become http://ilink-xchange.co.cc/faq.php

but its different if you use .co.nr, your site is always 'yourname.co.nr'

any1 can help??
Peterssidan
.co.cc does not use frames. I have never used it so I can't say if it's good or bad but it looks like it works like you want.
RosenCruz
co.nr is a url cloaking and forwarding service..not a real domain...
Kunkstar7
A lot of free domain services are like that, they don't provide the full service and/or have weird names. Usually its worth just getting your own real domain.
Xaferrow
Yeah you right.

its really worth to get real domain.

i wish i could buy some Sad
the-guide
Your-site.co.cc is subdomain of www.co.cc not TLD however it work nearly like TLD with fully DNS service and a lot more better than .co.nr.

BUT

Nowadays TLD is very cheap so it's best if you can register your own TLD.
RosenCruz
the-guide wrote:
Your-site.co.cc is subdomain of www.co.cc not TLD however it work nearly like TLD with fully DNS service and a lot more better than .co.nr.

BUT

Nowadays TLD is very cheap so it's best if you can register your own TLD.



agreed co.cc is a little better than co.nr...with its DNS options and it looks more like a real domain
the-guide
Yeah, confirm again, and in past you can register up to 3 subdomians for free in your account but nowadays co.cc allow you to register only 2 subdomians unless you make some donation for them.
Tphilakone
Hi mate why dont you use .Uk.To
.Uk.To have a full control like dsn . Ns and ip . Or just redirect . You will get anything like using tld
the-guide
It's seem that many search engines including Google and blog directories don't like uk.to domain, also same as us.to domain and I don't know why. Rolling Eyes
Arseniy
Google doesn't like that domains because they are actually not domains, just sub-domains. co.cc are such things too, but co.cc subdomains are very widely disposed between the users and that's why Google indexes them not so hard as uk.to and us.to and other afraid.org's.
the-guide
Arseniy wrote:
Google doesn't like that domains because they are actually not domains, just sub-domains. co.cc are such things too, but co.cc subdomains are very widely disposed between the users and that's why Google indexes them not so hard as uk.to and us.to and other afraid.org's.


Oh! I see, thanks to Arseniy.
Related topics
.co.nr is back up and accepting registration
www.bcsnet.co.nr
Free Re-Direction - www.yourname.co.nr
.co.nr, .tk or .nl.tt?
Free Your name co.nr
.co.nr
www.Hot-Coffee.co.nr
www.bogger.co.nr
help with www.co.nr
.co.nr DOMAINS
Frequent Flyer . Co.NR
whatsyourimpact.co.nr
subdomain in .co.nr
www.rantforum.co.nr
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Webmaster and Internet -> Domain Names

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.