FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Prince of Persia 4

amperx
After assasins creed they release PP4 woot

1. what do you think about the sequel, are you a fan of this series Very Happy?
2. what game enhancements do you expect for this title
- i certainly would love a much wider arsenal of moves, killing blows, hostage taking(lol) and abilities(but its general expected already Very Happy

more about the game
http://prince-of-persia.uk.ubi.com/intro/index.php?redirect=../index.php?page=home
bloodrider
I'm fan of this series, I remember when I was a little kid playing Prince of Persia Laughing, when this new series came out I went crazy and I really liked the new concept (at least on PC) and the story was really embracing.

Of course I'm expecting this new game, but more for the story than the gameplay. I don't expect much new things, but maybe they'll surprise us. One thing that I think they should change it's the enemies, they should be more diversicated and smarter, it gets repetitive after some time. You can use two or three combos and you will kill everything...
amperx
bloodrider wrote:
I'm fan of this series, I remember when I was a little kid playing Prince of Persia Laughing, when this new series came out I went crazy and I really liked the new concept (at least on PC) and the story was really embracing.

Of course I'm expecting this new game, but more for the story than the gameplay. I don't expect much new things, but maybe they'll surprise us. One thing that I think they should change it's the enemies, they should be more diversicated and smarter, it gets repetitive after some time. You can use two or three combos and you will kill everything...

yeah, in later parts of the game, it usually becomes like that, the enemies becomes less of a challenge already Sad buy anyways, I would love to be surprised by this new games plot xd
Spartan
I MIGHT get this title, as I played Sands of Time and I absolutely loved it. It was a very new experience, and I'm sure this will be too. Besides, this game got a high rating ^_^
Vladalf
I really love the Prince of Persia series. The last games were very awesome and full of adrenaline. I'm kind of sad we don't get to play as the prince from the new games but I hope this new one is as charismatic and well developed like the others. Smile
Vladalf
Kelcey
I didn't like any of the Prince of Persias last generation. I got this one and will give it a try after I beat Dead Space. It looks okay though.
DJonDemand
PoP's are SUCH good games, cannot wait to play it, AC was kind of a let down I was so excited for it... oh well...
Blissgene
The 2D rendering engine really followed the fashion trend. It gives a different touch to this grand series.
Seiji
I hope its going to be better than Assassins Creed, which was way to repetitive. I've only played Prince of Persia on the PC, and because you need a stupid controller, it wasn't too much fun.
driftingfe3s
I think this will be the next game I play. I enjoyed sands of time, but i don't I ever finished the one that came out after sands of time.

From what I've heard the game is really short. I hope the game play is really good despite this flaw.