FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Suspended account?

bjwok
Hi all,

hoping a mod can help out here?

i am getting this error when trying to view my site:

This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.
n n

also noticed the home page of frih was down for a while but now appears to be back up, anyone else having this problem?
Bondings
You exceeded the 10GB bandwidth. I unsuspended it now and changed it the maximum to 12GB bandwidth so it doesn't get suspended tomorrow again.
bjwok
thanks mate.

just a thought, maybe when this happens the user should still be able to log into direct admin to see how much bandwidth has been used? or maybe even the "suspended" screen should indicate how much bandwidth has been exceeded by?

cheers for the extension to 12gb, my photography business is taking off so i have actually bought hosting (as i cannot afford any downtime) but will use Frihost for my other personal site. Smile
Bondings
bjwok wrote:
thanks mate.

just a thought, maybe when this happens the user should still be able to log into direct admin to see how much bandwidth has been used? or maybe even the "suspended" screen should indicate how much bandwidth has been exceeded by?

cheers for the extension to 12gb, my photography business is taking off so i have actually bought hosting (as i cannot afford any downtime) but will use Frihost for my other personal site. Smile

The problem is that this is completely handled by DirectAdmin and I can't change it.

Good luck with your photography business! Very Happy
bjwok
cheers Smile

as soon as my paid hosting runs out, i will be back here with frih! been here a long time and ain't leaving too quickly i can assure you!