FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


HTML editord





Donutey
Does anyone know a way to make wordart type text appear high quality (not some horrible image) on firefox? idk.. this kinda annoys me
Alacarde
Donutey wrote:
Does anyone know a way to make wordart type text appear high quality (not some horrible image) on firefox? idk.. this kinda annoys me


Lol, use Adobe Photoshop and make sure you have Anti-Aliasing turned on. In Frontpage though... I have no clue. Try using a good image editor, and scrapping the Word Art. If you need a suggestion, I should be able to find a free Image Editor.
budazz
dont use the frontpage....use dreamweaver..instead lot of features Very Happy
Donutey
what's better about dreamweaver than frontpage?
other than cost ($399... >geez<) Rolling Eyes

main thing i dont like bout frontpage is it only >really< shows up right in IE... ugh...

btw... i have the gimp on my pc, how would i go about making a transparent image in it? ( .gif format?? idk) so that u can "see" thru it to the background (other than lettering)

thanks again for the suggestions.
noliver
moved from the "advertise your website section "

have a nice day !
S3nd K3ys
Donutey wrote:
what's better about dreamweaver than frontpage?
other than cost ($399... >geez<) Rolling Eyes

main thing i dont like bout frontpage is it only >really< shows up right in IE... ugh...

btw... i have the gimp on my pc, how would i go about making a transparent image in it? ( .gif format?? idk) so that u can "see" thru it to the background (other than lettering)

thanks again for the suggestions.


Front page brings teh suck.

As for transparent gif's in Gimp, create a new image with the following properties.

Advanced Options
Fill with: Transparency

HTH
noliver
Use NVU http://www.nvu.com/

Have a nice day !
S3nd K3ys
noliver wrote:
Use NVU http://www.nvu.com/

Have a nice day !


Quote:
to rival programs like FrontPage


Notepad and MSPaint are a good rival for Frontpage... Shocked
Summer
Use Adobe Photoshop .
budazz
Summer wrote:
Use Adobe Photoshop .
what is the connection?...are you spamming? Cool
S3nd K3ys
budazz wrote:
Summer wrote:
Use Adobe Photoshop .
what is the connection?...are you spamming? Cool


Why are you replying?...are you spamming? Cool
mark
Frontpage isnt that bad. I use first page by Evrsoft. Anyone ever tried that?
budazz
S3nd K3ys wrote:
budazz wrote:
Summer wrote:
Use Adobe Photoshop .
what is the connection?...are you spamming? Cool


Why are you replying?...are you spamming? Cool


no im not spamming im just telling it...

and you also why are you replying here are spamming also?... Laughing ok dont

reply,,, back to the topic.... Very Happy
Dimaod
noliver wrote:
Use NVU http://www.nvu.com/

Have a nice day !

Yeah NVU its a really good program....
I was using it when i have my page on HTML...
Its very easy to use it....
Like your can just edit your page even if you dont know HTML....
Just delete and write like in Microsoft Word....
And its absolutely free Exclamation
Try IT Exclamation
merlik
Dimaod wrote:
noliver wrote:
Use NVU http://www.nvu.com/

Have a nice day !

Yeah NVU its a really good program....
I was using it when i have my page on HTML...
Its very easy to use it....
Like your can just edit your page even if you dont know HTML....
Just delete and write like in Microsoft Word....
And its absolutely free Exclamation
Try IT Exclamation


I think I am gonna have to go with the Nvu crowd. I am a big open source fan and use it wherever possible.
budazz
yeah i think NVU is a good open source program...im still learning it...but it not hard to understand its features...very easy to understand Very Happy
Dimaod
budazz wrote:
yeah i think NVU is a good open source program...im still learning it...but it not hard to understand its features...very easy to understand Very Happy

Yeah its like WYSIWYG editor....
I think in future it will be very popular Cool
naz
I think you could try Macromedias Homesite, if you want something simple.
billybob
WORDART ......

need i say more
venkateshwarans
Create the wordart in microsoft word. Save it as filename.html (as web page). Open "filename_files". Here you go the word art is now a normal gif or jpeg image. It looks good too.
Related topics
Which script language do you like most?
css + html
Basic HTML Introduction
Hey everybody ;) HTML or Blog?
Looking for a free HTML editor with built-in preview
html or forum
HTML tutorial
DJ turntable out of an old mouse
Create Web pages without knowing HTML.
html login system
HTML Link
Beginners HTML Tutorial link
uploading html home page
html?
FTP and public html problem
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Computers -> Computer Problems and Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.