FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Christmas is almost near...

mrcool
lets have a countdown...... and what gifts you're wishing for?

25 days more to go!!!

I wish to have a new watch which is Rolex. Hope my wife will give me a christmas present like rolex watch...
djclue917
I need a 24 V DC supply with dual outputs (negative, ground, and positive). Smile
I want a laptop sleeve for my 14.1" laptop.
I need an extremely soft cloth for cleaning delicate surfaces.
I want a matched-pair of 2 GB DDR2-800 SODIMMs for my laptop.
I actually want a lot more but it's a pain to list them all here so... I'm just gonna cut the list short. Very Happy
vineeth
I would prefer a better lifestyle and better aims for life... Many Dec 25ths passed in my life but I feel, I still miss him, the baby born on the day...
Afaceinthematrix
Yay! The sooner Christmas comes the sooner it will pass. I hate Christmas!
Donutey
Hmm, well my best Christmas gift would consist of going to visit my family in Texas, which is generally a good 60F in December, compared to solidly below freezing where I am right now. Rolling Eyes
Aredon
Afaceinthematrix wrote:

I enjoy the month or so after Christmas, when people finally stop asking you how your Christmas was. It's probably one of the most annoying questions ever asked, and not because you're necessarily irritated with the person, but because you've been asked that by every person you've talked to that day. It's just painful really...
missdixy
Donutey wrote:
Hmm, well my best Christmas gift would consist of going to visit my family in Texas, which is generally a good 60F in December, compared to solidly below freezing where I am right now. Rolling Eyes

Haha Donutey, I will be in Texas with my mom (during my college break) so I'll be going from the winter Chicago weather to 60's! Wee!
Arseniy
I don't want anything except going to Moscow on my winter holidays to my brother and my friends. I've really enjoyed that city when I've been there month ago so I want to repeat Smile
wellerchap
Nothing I really want, but a bit of time off work & a chance maybe to get away to do some walking in the hills, ride my Lambretta & spend some time relaxing with my daughter.
It'll be a tough Christmas for lots of people this year....hope everyone gets through it OK and hopefully you (we) will all have a better 2009.
Da Rossa
mrcool wrote:

25 days more to go!!!

I wish to have a new watch which is Rolex. Hope my wife will give me a christmas present like rolex watch...

My mum says I already got too many gifts for this year. I was wondering to get a new monitor.
[FuN]goku
Meh , nothing i really want in particular.... Money, or some world of warcraft pre-paid cards, thats about it Razz
flyfamilyguy
I want a heart; one that allows me to ignore hate, and embrace indifference.
erlendhg
I really want an iPhone, but I know that it's too expensive, so I won't get it anyways.
Anyhow, I need a new mobile phone, because the one I have now is semi-broken.
Ghost900
I dislike how Christmas means that Radio only plays Christmas music for 24 hours strait without commercials. I would rather listen to commercials for 24 hours then Christmas music.

As for what I want, I want a few CD's and a few button down shirts for Christmas, nothing to expensive.

Only 23 days to go I think. Very Happy
Da Rossa
erlendhg wrote:
I really want an iPhone, but I know that it's too expensive, so I won't get it anyways.

Perhaps Nokia N97 will beat it. But iPhone is really good.
SpellcasterDX
I can't wait for Christmas. Not necessarily for the presents, but just cause I get a break from school and cause I get to spend time with family.

As for what I want for Christmas, there really isn't much. I'd just like an iHome or something similar and/or clothes/money for clothes.
standready
There is nothing I want for Christmas for me personally. I want the the improbable for all - PEACE!
Nameless
kufkhkhfskhfhgvkseyhdskuyugvskyg [/Headkeyboard]

That's pretty much my reaction to Christmas nowadays. It doesn't help that the fast food outlet I work in has already strung tinsel up everywhere and the manager seriously asked our order taker to wish people merry Christmas. At least we're not playing the music. I would quit (or at least request to take all my accumulated leave) if I had to listen to that all day. Rolling Eyes
ftv_flung
I've always hated the time approaching Christmas, when people (especially my mum) ask what I'd like... and I never know!! I'm not a great person to buy gifts for... normally get a CD I'd like (after weeks and weeks of decided) or DVD etc. those kinds of things, which I don't mind at all! My little brother normally gets moar stuff, but it pretty much equates to the same amount of money spent on us or similar. I don't see it as unfair though.
SpellcasterDX
Nameless wrote:
kufkhkhfskhfhgvkseyhdskuyugvskyg [/Headkeyboard]

That's pretty much my reaction to Christmas nowadays. It doesn't help that the fast food outlet I work in has already strung tinsel up everywhere and the manager seriously asked our order taker to wish people merry Christmas. At least we're not playing the music. I would quit (or at least request to take all my accumulated leave) if I had to listen to that all day. Rolling Eyes

Wouldn't that be like...wrong because maybe some customers might be Jewish?
supernova1987a
I just want to see the Christmas when Christ is born
jiangshan
I am in China,there are more and more people celebrate Christmas,more of them are lovers.they go to church,not pray but for romantic things.maybe they did not understand what the Christmas meaning,they just want to gain a Christamas gift or have a romantic dinner.Christams in most place of China just means Nov. the 24th and 25th,after these tow days no one will continue to celebrate.So I think Christmas in China is not real Christamas,but just a foregin festival which can make people especially the lovers happy!
nigam
what I want this christmas is that spending time with my family...celebrate christmas with them..sharing what i have
biljap
I want to fall in love, find some new true friend and have more business opportunities! Very Happy
Mrs Lycos
All i want for cristmass its youu! xD. I love that song.
I want:
- A new swimsuit
- a stuffed animal ( i love them )
- new clothes
- to be with all my family-Razz

And to see the boy a love!! Embarassed
Kaseas
I want:
A scarf
Cologne
A ski jacket

Might seem like a lot but I exchange massive volumes of gifts at christmastime.
_AVG_
I want peace in the world ... and I want a Lamborghini Wink
DinoBob
Meh.. I just want good health. (I'd happily exchange any other gifts for that.)

But seeing as that seems to be an impossible trade, a piano/keyboard would be absolutely wonderful. My current one is broken beyond repair, and it's been a real drag not being able to play anything. It's just one of those things that becomes part of you, I guess. Like mentally and physically to an extent.. And that can even be annoying after a while to realize you suddenly can't do. It's like a bug. I need to get me hands on some keys soon. >_<

Basically withdrawal. -_-U

Oh, and I do believe there's about 18 days left. Very Happy
Family, honey-bee baked ham, music, snow: ahwe, good times. Good times.

/Christmasgasm. @_____________@;'
ankitdatashn
For materialistic gifts (though materialistic gifts are not what I desire most) I may what new deodorants, prefumes, a jacket I have only 1 which is a good one other are oversized, new watches, success of my websites, blah blah blah

And for non materialistic gifts a single sincere friend would be enough, although I know this one is most difficult to find. Lets keep santa busy, huh!
Quiviro
All I want for Christmas is that Christmas time ends.
Gonzalo
I wish I can be with my family. All united, like some time ago when troubles wouldnt be so hard on each other.

I was wondering, do you all have a santa claus in your country? Here in Argentina is called Papa Noel, and well, its the same old guy with the red suit. The only difference is that he carries a trident and have horns.

What about your country?
Zombie
16 more days... I should start shopping for some presents. There's so much I need to get myself!
spring567
mrcool wrote:

25 days more to go!!!

I don't need present , just give me a lot of money . Smile
If you have much money you can buy everything .
Rhineus
I want a top of the line computer... lol or about 3k, hehe but Christmas is not like it used to be, when I was a kid, it used to be about family get together's. True, we get gifts and everything but now it is about money. *SIGH*
andredesignz
I need a Canon EOS 1D Mark III Digital SLR
cornflake
cant wate i hear Santa comeing
malcolmpreen
Afaceinthematrix wrote:

Couldn't agree more... its nice to have a few days off work... and then a day or two with the family... but all the unwanted gifts...

This year.... no decorations.... no gifts (if you want something... buy it for yourself!!) ... and cards (hand made greetings cards with no mention of xmas) to a few friends who I only keep in touch with once a year with a letter at the end of the year.

The sooner xmas is over, the sooner I can go skiing Smile

Malcolm
friuser
when I want something I will get it especially during the holidays if it's affordable. I hate matching gifts as it creates a cycle of gift giving that is too tedious. Christmas does annoy me quite a bit.
nigam
7 days more to go!!!! all i want this Christmas is everything..........and be happy........not sad moments.......
Diablosblizz
7 more days (not including today). Wow, it surely has come fast. I am really surprised that not everybody likes Christmas, although I can also see that religions may make a difference. And for everybody with a different religion I wish you Happy Holidays.
Gonzalo
What I really, really want, is to be able to write something like A Christmas Carol. Get a lot of money out of it, then die, and let the copyright become public.

Id be so futuristically happy.
erlendhg
Da Rossa wrote:
erlendhg wrote:

Perhaps Nokia N97 will beat it. But iPhone is really good.

Yes, it might. Actually, since Apple's support has a bad rumor in Norway, maybe I shouldn't want an iPhone after all. I have never been a fan of Nokia, but I have heard that their new N-series smartphones are quite good.

I also like htc's smartphones. I don't actually have anything against Windows Mobile. As long as I don't end up with a Siemens, I'm fine.

By the way, only 4 more days to go (yes, I know it's really 5 days for many of you, but in Norway we celebrate with gifts on December 24th instead of the 25th. The 25th is called "First Christmas-day" in Norwegian.)
collage123
Arrow Read the whole artlce with illustrators from Making and Printing Kids Cards as Christmas Gift

When Santa's sleigh bells ring, the kids are expecting the presents wrapped in red and green. Fortunately,you manage to get to the toy store and buy a gift for your honey kids before the herald angels singing. But it couldn't be better that you customize a card with your own message and pack up with gifts for your kids on Christmas Eve.

Christmas cards is only as far away as your computer and your printer. Printable kids cards can be made only a few minutes with Card Maker Software. printable kids cards in a number of formats and with a wide variety of images and greetings. If you have a color printer, you can print cards free in full color at home. If not, print the cards in black and white and let your kids color it in.

Here we use the card maker software called Photo Collage Studio as an example, since it offers a bundle of cool theme templates for family, wedding, love, baby, kids, friendship and Christmas,Happy New Year or other holidays to satisfy your any demands. Want to have a glance of these free templates, please check from http://www.photo-collage-software.com/free-collage-templates.html#173. Applying templates, you can make a fabulous photo collage only in three steps, that convenient for the green hands and busy persons. Now let's install the program and start the fun.
paskifire
yeaaahhh and I need some romance Laughing romantic moments during christmas Laughing
goutha
paskifire wrote:
yeaaahhh and I need some romance Laughing romantic moments during christmas Laughing

For me christmas is more family than romance.
darkenedages
all i really want for chistmas is for a big flat screen tv and a iphone. well the big flat screen tv will soon be reality after friday.. yeah for walmart blackfriday 42inch for 450.. cant beat it. now for the iphone that will only take time.. probably another couple of christmas's or so.

merry christmas everyone and have a happy new year
MechatheSlag
Haven't exactly bought gifts yet, but maybe it's about time?
standready
standready wrote:
There is nothing I want for Christmas for me personally. I want the the improbable for all - PEACE!

Another year gone. Still all I want is the impossible for all - PEACE!
mattyj
I am really waiting on Christmas this year, not for presents, but because of the work load at my job

SO far in the last 3 weeks i have been audited 3 times (Environmental, Safety and Quality). They all realised they needed to audit us this year so we ended up with 3 in 3 weeks..not fun... and i still have a big one to go where our General Manager, National Safety Manager, Environment, HR, Engineering, Mining, etc are all on site and i have to give a big presentation...That is december 15th-17th, Then ive got like 3 days of work then 2 weeks off Smile Yay! SO BRING ON CHRISTMAS I SAY!
crimson_aria
this year's been the worst for me. so many bad experiences. I would wish for a fast forward to next year if that's possible, but it's not. this will be the first Christmas Eve I'd spend with one missing family member. so I guess, I just wish this year's Christmas would be okay, if happy is not possible. I wouldn't want to cry at such a lovely day.

for material things, I really love to have a brand new laptop this Christmas.
erlendhg
Today, they lit the big christmas tree in center of our city.
They have also hung up christmas lights in the main street, so I really start to get this christmas feeling now.
Guelila
I really really want to get a car this year from my parents Very Happy
If thats asking for too much then i would like a 13" macbook pro.
I like the 15" one I have right now but its a little too big and heavy for my taste.
I could just give my current one to my brother or put it up on ebay or something Smile

if thats too much as well....
oh well then I guess I would like a few colognes since Im running low on my current ones.
I would like just about anything from Giorgio Armani or Sean John Smile

if not...
Im always open for cash i guess Laughing
apple

Embarassed Embarassed
paskifire
I want a stable job Very Happy and world peace!
chatrack
I want to upgrade my computer in this christmas holydays... shall I buy a laptop?
TurtleShell
wishing for a smooth christmas with no family problems and no fights between my partner and I re: my parents, my financial situation or anything else.
Aredon
paskifire wrote:
I want a stable job Very Happy and world peace!
Haha no doubt! I could use a stable job myself! (world peace would be a nice bonus i guess Razz). As for the thread coming back to life after a year... I suppose I would still have to say money for Christmas, but that might be influenced by my current lack of income. Rolling Eyes
snowynight
I need not a rolex, but an omega will do... Presently I am wearing a tissot.
I needa a lighter laptop, which i can carry everywhere.
TurtleShell
Gosh, really, you don't need a rolex?Smile
missdixy
Well I just opened presents and I got:

An electric griddle for my dorm room (!!)
A set of PJ's
A nice soft blanket
Two games for my Nintendo DS (Touchmaster and Touchmaster II)
A Cinemark giftcard
A winter hat that is super cute and soft!

Oh, and my boyfriend took me on a shopping trip to the mall as an early gift before I left Chicago to come to Texas for the Holidays and he bought me $200 worth of clothes and some boots.

Very Happy