FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When you wake up, whom do you see first?

Xaferrow

i see myself xP
Vladalf
My cousin's face because I have a picture of her above my desk.
Insanity
Uhm... myself when I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth? Maybe my roommate if he hasn't left for school yet.
missdixy
If I'm lucky, my boyfriend. If not, usually myself once I look in the mirror.
Arnie
My neighbor's kitten. Or cat, nowadays.
Afaceinthematrix
I usually see myself in the mirror before anyone else. If that doesn't count, then I usually won't see anybody until I leave for school or work. I'm single right now, but when I have a girlfriend I'll sometimes see her first when I wake up.
apple
If I'm up early...I see the hubby before he goes to work.

If not, I see my son when he comes to say hes leaving for school
Donutey
Either my dog or fishtank. The fishtank is a holdover from my childhood, but three of them are going on 11 years old and just won't die... Rolling Eyes
Melacos
Some random guy on the tv... Usually a news rapporter...
zyd666
ammm depends who waked me up Very Happy
flyfamilyguy
This ones easy!
I open my eyes after first switching off my alarm clock. I then turn and look into the most beautiful face that I could ever imagine; my wife. This face, this Person; she is the only thing that keeps me sane.
Rhineus
Well, when I wake up I see my beautiful wife or if she is gone I guess I see myself but I do not think that matters, being I see myself everyday lol
sana618
as soon as i wake up i see my palms n thank god for giving me an other beautiful day to live. i was taught to do this since i was a little kid. Smile
Josso
My girlfriend usually.

Quote:
as soon as i wake up i see my palms n thank god for giving me an other beautiful day to live. i was taught to do this since i was a little kid.

That's quite good, every day starts with appreciation - I like that concept. Sets a good vibe.
Keran
My dad, who always wakes me up to school.
Fatality
Most often it is my little brother. They like to come and wake my up in the morning. If I'm lucky enough to not get waken up by them, then I probably see my dad first since he prepared breakfast a lot.
kerryworkman
I am happy to say that each day I wake up I am greeted by the serenely sleeping face of my wife, followed by my son, then it is usually the dog begging to go outside. There is little in this world that makes me as happy as seeing my family's sleeping faces. Smile
polly-gone
One of my dogs. She always mysteriously comes walking down the steps right after I do. I don't know where she comes from, but she's there.

-Nick Smile Smile Smile
erlendhg
Insanity wrote:
Uhm... myself when I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth?

Me too. I'm right there in the mirror, staring at myself Razz

-EDIT-

I didn't read this post carfully enough (usually I do, but I'm running out of time here).

Of course my dog, Áidna, is the first one I see in the morning. She is sleeping in the foot-end of my bed most nights, so I keep my feet warm.
Nameless
Xaferrow wrote:

i see myself xP

I see you too, every second morning.

*Creepy grin*
Xaferrow
i see u too, in third morning Very Happy
SpellcasterDX
I see myself in the mirror if I wake up on my own and go to the bathroom.
Or if my mom comes and wakes me up, well then I see her.
standready
No one unless I break a mirror seeing myself (which I avoid). A little latter, neighbor walking his German Shepard.
_AVG_
I see my younger brother ... we share a room Rolling Eyes
Xaferrow
Thanx guys for sharing Very Happy
ftv_flung
My mum. She'll be getting ready to go to work, therefore running around the house or doing stuff in the kitchen when I go down for breakfast. Sometimes my dad too, but he's normally working or taking the dog for a walk Smile
Tphilakone
I usually see my mom first . When i going to drink a water after i wake up on the kitchen room
pashmina
I see my ceiling painted with funky art.
Quiviro
It depends: if I open my window or turn on the light when I wake up, I see the face or Roger Federer from his calendar. If I go directly to the bathroom, I see myself in the mirror.
hlavco
I dunno. Usually my roommates have either already left or are still sleeping. We seem to have good people-avoiding schedules, apparently.
jiangshan
my girlfriend's face or my roommate's face.but most time there is nothing,only be my own face in the mirro.I want to merry hurry up,then I can always see my wife's face when I wake up in the morning!
PatTheGreat42
Not many of the people I'd like to, I'll tell you that.
mattyj
More often than not, my wife

Unless 1 of the kids has gotten into our bed!
Kaseas
My sister at breakfast usually.
Tadtoad
I see...I see...the face of God! Smile nah....just kidding...no really I do, when I'm high! Smile
Ok seriously, I usually see my sister cuz she's always the first to wake up and get ready for school.
silverdown
I see my kitty Smile
friuser
I see myself too
shindig
These holidays I either wake up home alone and see my reflection first, or not home alone and see a random member of the family first, or at my boyfriend's place where he's the first person I see.
Ghost Rider103
When I first wake up, I usually don't see anything or anyone because I am so tired when I am walking to the shower I still have my eyes closed Laughing

But by the time I make it to the bathroom I open my eyes a little bit and my vision is a little blurry but I usually will see myself in the mirror.
nigam
I saw my husband when i woke up...next is my baby who sleep in his crib...
djcaution
My beautiful girlfriend laying next to me <3
carlospro7
The first person I see is my wife if I wake up before her. A friend otherwise or somebody at class or work.
mk12327
In the past, the first person i see is myself... but now i'm in the army, i see 9 other guys when i wake up... LOL...
mwsupra
I see either my wife or baby... but most likely my baby b/c he likes to wake up 3 times a night Evil or Very Mad
Honolulu
It would be my wife Embarassed
tchaunt
I usually see this witch face. See, my ceiling has that plaster design where the plaster sort of hangs down like miniature stalactites. They form a lot of little patterns and characters, but there is a really giant witch face that covers half of my ceiling. It is funny and creepy at the same time.

"And remember kids, She always will be there watching you."[/i]
people888
I see myself usually but if I wake up very early I see my husband getting off to work. Very Happy
Gonzalo
Who do I see or who do I want to see? I always expected life to turn the tide the other way and functionally refresh my morning sight. Make it somehow a 30 minute eye change. That or really change my girlfriend.
ankitdatashn
I see my face in the mirror when I go to the loo Wink

Thats majorly because I wake up around 2 o clock in the noon!! and therefore no doubt am the last one to wake up. So everyone else of my house is on ground floor and me on first. So I dont see anybody else then me in the mirror!! Smile
prayman
Whoever woke me up
stel4e
Insanity wrote:
Uhm... myself when I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth? Maybe my roommate if he hasn't left for school yet.

That goes for me too Wink
Rosabelle
I see myself - if my hand counts. My hand is usually in front of my face when I wake up.... I'm not quite sure why. xD If not myself, then my mom.
wab11287
I enjoy waking up every morning to see my beautiful fiancee still sleeping away next to me. I wake up early in the morning for work and I try to sneak out of bed most of the times so I dont wake her up. Next thing I see is my dogs. They are bed hogs and love to be under the blankets with us.
MarzEz
i don't wake up at a certain time in the mornings, so i will either see my mum, my dad, my brother (if he is visiting) or one of my cats.
hfhhh8
myself... hehehe,, but when i sleep i see her..!!!!!
natilovesmike
Most often I see my husband....and that is nice and relaxing to me, but other time my son (2 and 1/2 years old) ends up sleeping in our bed...so when I wake up...there he is! That is also nice, but I do prefer if he sleeps in his bed all night.
jsarnold
During the week, my own raised-from-the-dead rather vacant expression blinking back at me in the bathroom mirror. Certainly wakes me up.

At weekends it's usually my little boy. Being woken at 6am on a Sunday morning by a small boy in pajamas clutching an armful of teddy bears and asking if he can come in daddy's bed is a beautiful way to start any day.
soljarag
most of the time....my dog or mom.. sometimes dad
Zombie
When I wake up i see myself first... kinda boring but oh well.
andredesignz
I see my Monitor Screen Smile
snowynight
Intresting.
As for me, generally nobody. Or me myself, if I am included.
tony
erlendhg wrote:
Insanity wrote:
Uhm... myself when I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth?

Me too. I'm right there in the mirror, staring at myself Razz

-EDIT-

I didn't read this post carfully enough (usually I do, but I'm running out of time here).

Of course my dog, Áidna, is the first one I see in the morning. She is sleeping in the foot-end of my bed most nights, so I keep my feet warm.

Yes; it is me also. I live alone so the mirror is the first person I see (me) looking back at me!
jessicawalker
My beautiful daughter!
gotiobg
When I wake up first I see my cat rolling on the floor. Then my face on the mirror. After that what the net serves me Laughing
Solon_Poledourus
Emperor Nero.

I made a bust of him out of clay when I was 14 or 15, and he stares over me while I sleep. I can't believe I still have him.
Ghost900
I normally see myself if that counts. A also see my younger brother first quite often, depending on when I wake up. I occasionally see my dad first but that's rare. Very Happy
paskifire
now I'm thinking about it.. My mom?
spring567
me,too

Insanity wrote:
skygaia
When I open my eyes, I'm looking for my little daughter. she will be one year old few days later.
I sleep with my daughter. she is very active even she is sleeping. So I have to be careful always.
fortunately, in our custom, we don't sleep on a bed. So I don't need to worry about falling down. Smile
Ankhanu
My wife... unless our daughter comes in the room and wakes us up, in which case, it'd be her.
goutha
Well, these times, I see my self in the mirror, or the presenter of news on TV!
ankitdatashn
Today I saw myself in the mirror, there was no one around as all have woken up much before to me and were busy with their chores, so I was the lone one to see myself during the brush session Surprised
David_Pardy
We have a cat who likes to sleep between my wife and I at pillow level, so I usually see him first! Otherwise, I see my wife first. It's all good.
jabce85
my tottenham jersey hanging opposite my bed. and yes, it is more than just a jersey..... but not like that
ProfessorY91
This is definitely one of the more creative topics out there...

Those of you lucky enough to have a significant other, good on you. I've had to wake up to the banging and clattering of my family for years.

I see myself, angrily reflected in my alarm clock. Evil or Very Mad