FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Solar System Widget!

Have you heard about AstroTwister.com before now?
Yes, on the frihost forums
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yes, at Yahoo!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes, other places
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
No, and I'm glad I have now!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
No, and I'm not really interested
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, and I will check it out later
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
No, and I've got to check it out right now!
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

IceCreamTruck
I am so happy about the new science forums, and I want to share my creation with all of you!

Please come to AstroTwister.com and download my widget for the Yahoo widget engine

I have poored myself into this project and it fills a dream that I had to have the planets spinning on my desktop, and developing the widget has lead to cool upgrades like digital and analog clocks.

AstroTwister.com is full of panetary information and it's an attempt to start cataloging information about our solar system that you need to know, and have easy access to.

I hope you guys enjoy this, and that it will inspire you to contribute to the project!

I will return to this forum often as it really hits home for me and my efforts on the internet. I love to read space info, your opinions of what we are experiencing together, and I have spent hours diving into 'space related' sciences and I'm sure that I am going to love sharing what I have learned with each of you!!

We live in such an exciting universe ... if you don't realize that then I would suggest hanging out in the science forums as I'm sure it's going to quickly grow into an awesome place to become aware of everything that is possible for us in this life time!

Bondings...you remain my hero!
legion
It sounds interesting. I will try it. Smile

Maybe you could do a version for AIR environment too Smile
Ivanluisky
Cool! I love those widgets to use with Yahoo Widget!
Thanks!

PS: Is possible use it in dashboard of MAC OS X 10.5?
rajpk
nice sharing
Dongotti
Cool find Smile!!
pscompanies
Dongotti wrote:
Cool find Smile!!

It was apparently coded by the OP, not 'found' by him..