FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Mans Site

themanssite
new site

http://www.themanssite.tk/
Tphilakone
Is that your site ? .Tk is look dont really professional so upgrade tld or use .to.uk
themanssite
Tphilakone wrote:
Is that your site ? .Tk is look dont really professional so upgrade tld or use .to.uk

whats the best hosting?
tass_
Okay.. so you are putting faith in off-website widgets to provide content. What is the purpose of this website? To collect things from other websites? If so, you should try to make the design a bit more consistent, simplicity is often something you Want in a website, otherwise it will appear as cluttered, dis-organized, and bloated.

The "widget" on the frontpage should be removed, it takes a considerable amount of space on the screen, and serves no purpose to me as a visitor. The same goes for the local time widget.

Also, your website uses a considerable amount of bandwidth when you are relying on other websites "widgets" to provide content, and also, it lowers the value of visiting your website, when I can browse the websites that you are trying to gather directly, using less bandwidth, and also being able to enjoy a much more organized and not so eye hurting design.

Hope you don't mind my criticism.
themanssite
tass_ wrote:
Okay.. so you are putting faith in off-website widgets to provide content. What is the purpose of this website? To collect things from other websites? If so, you should try to make the design a bit more consistent, simplicity is often something you Want in a website, otherwise it will appear as cluttered, dis-organized, and bloated.

The "widget" on the frontpage should be removed, it takes a considerable amount of space on the screen, and serves no purpose to me as a visitor. The same goes for the local time widget.

Also, your website uses a considerable amount of bandwidth when you are relying on other websites "widgets" to provide content, and also, it lowers the value of visiting your website, when I can browse the websites that you are trying to gather directly, using less bandwidth, and also being able to enjoy a much more organized and not so eye hurting design.

Hope you don't mind my criticism.

lol the websites the king don m8 just bored makin a website for da first time pretty sik for my first time tho but u are right about copying shit to it cheers for the criticism no hard feelings Cool