FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


still waiting :)





g2konline
this is the 5th time..my request has been rejected.....i dint mind at all....but i think.....u pplz shud think a person sending u requests again n again:)so u shud ve listen to him......... Smile im really tired of this thinge...lets see wht happens...this time i ve requested just one time... Smile..................i think its nt easy to get a domain Smile now i Feel Lifes nt Easy........
wht can i say
again lets hope 4 the best
S3nd K3ys
I'm not sure what part of 'quality posts' you're not understanding, but I'd be willing to bet that's the main reason you're getting rejected.
g2konline
again i agree wid u...i dont even know wht to do......im just keep posting Smile.....can u tell me...abt some quality posts? like
S3nd K3ys
g2konline wrote:
again i agree wid u...i dont even know wht to do......im just keep posting Smile.....can u tell me...abt some quality posts? like


You might try answering some tech questions, or ask some. You could try (my favorite) a political discussion. World News is always a good one, too. I'm sure there's some interesting things going on in your part of the world. Lets hear YOUR OPINIONS on them. (Note I emphasized YOUR OPINION, not just a COPY/PASTE of an article. Put your two cents into it)

HTH
noliver
moved out of suggestions section.

Have a nice day !
g2konline
oki.. lets give a try........... but im nt gud in politics...if u want to ask nething abt hacking ...advices are always Welcome.... lol ..... Smile
S3nd K3ys
g2konline wrote:
oki.. lets give a try........... but im nt gud in politics...if u want to ask nething abt hacking ...advices are always Welcome.... lol ..... Smile


hacking (not the literal meaning) is probably not a good topic here. Wink
noliver
S3nd K3ys wrote:
g2konline wrote:
oki.. lets give a try........... but im nt gud in politics...if u want to ask nething abt hacking ...advices are always Welcome.... lol ..... Smile


hacking (not the literal meaning) is probably not a good topic here. Wink


No, most probably not Smile /agree


Have a Nice Day !
sibbahz
5 attempts to get hosting and still refused? Must be the content of the posts!
Just take part in some discussion and you will get it, unless the site you plan to host is unsuitable.
tidruG
Here are some guidelines I wrote... Maybe I should make a similar thread in the General Chat Forum so that people can look at it... this one's in the Introductions forum, because it's really a basic one for noobies... anywhere check out this post:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9284

EDIT: Here's a better one... http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10114
budazz
g2konline wrote:
this is the 5th time..my request has been rejected.....i dint mind at all....but i think.....u pplz shud think a person sending u requests again n again:)so u shud ve listen to him......... Smile im really tired of this thinge...lets see wht happens...this time i ve requested just one time... Smile..................i think its nt easy to get a domain Smile now i Feel Lifes nt Easy........
wht can i say
again lets hope 4 the best


i dont understand this guy....he need to buy patience Cool
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.