FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cookyx.com

jsfdan
Cookyx

Site link: http://cookyx.com

Cookyx is a brand new site that allows you to keep cookies as a reward system. Along with that, if you create an account, you will join others in a vibrant, unique, and dynamic community.

Everything you see on the site is built by one (16yr-old) person. From the PHP/MySQL forum to web template to the profile system.

Cookyx hopes to bring you a place to vault you're cookies received from friends and users-alike. Taking input from the community forums, cookyx transforms ideas into changes within days.

The leaderboards are cookie-accurate. This means, everything you receive a cookie, the leaderboard automatically updates. There are 3 types of leaderboards: Overall, Daily, and Monthly. Can you get Number one?

As of right now, the only way to earn cookies is by forum posts/topics and friends. Don't worry, soon you'll be able to enter contests and do other (enjoyable) things to earn more cookies.

Lastly, I know the web template sucks. I am not a good at this web design stuff! Sad

Enjoy!

- Dan
jsfdan
Anyone? Sad
ftv_flung
It looks good. Nice layout and you've got all the relevant pages like About, Contact, Members pages etc.

One suggestion I would make is that with most of your pages, like Contact, About, you should have a white background for where the text is in the paragraphs of text, because it's kind of hard to read on the gray background.

It's good - well done Wink
JessieF
I think you have a good idea here. The site is nice, and the layout is simple and clean.
I like it a lot. I joined.
DeviousMUD
For the most part it looks very clean and organized, a good base for your site! Just add a bit more content and it will look like a angel made it!