FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fifa2008...?

devaco
Give your meaning about Fifa2008?
djclue917
The meaning is, uh, uh, round. Very Happy
The question doesn't make sense at all. Maybe you meant experiences or reviews or whatnot?

Anyway... I've played FIFA 2008 but only on my S60 phone. It's quite good and entertaining but can be a pretty boring when played for hours. I'd say that the excitement easily dies out with time, well, at least for the mobile version. I'm sure that the full version for consoles/PC is way better.
Spartan
I liked FIFA 08. It wasn't a bad game at all, I don't really see why people dislike it! It was all good, but recently playing FIFA 09 makes me think FIFA 08 sucks. =P Well, FIFA 09 might need some time to get used to it after playing 08. FIFA 08 had some glitches that bugged me though Sad
abcxyz1
This time for play fifa 09, guys?
Faraz
I liked FIFA08. Still do and play.
rohan
Fifa 08 is nice game but it is better we use fifa 09 as it is new and have more graphical effect
r4inm4ker
I haven't played recent FIFA games, but never liked it when playing FIFA 03/04 or such...It didn't feel like playing real football.. I like Pro Evolution Soccer / Winning Eleven much more. The gameplay is very realistic, although graphically it's just average compared to EA. But in sports games, gameplay means much more since you don't have much time to notice the graphic awesomeness..