FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The explanation of life

Jpageau
The best thing I ever did in my life was realize that there are infinite numbers of myself throughout existence explaining this to multiple yous right now. Now that might sound crazy and hard to understand at first but think of it this way; The universe has all the materials required to make everything in my body: carbon, nitrogen, water, oxygen and what ever else just floating around, everything needed is there all the requirements. Knowing that, and also knowing that the universe is infinite you then start to realize that the chances of those materials coming together and forming me are there. An astronomically rare chance. Now take that astronomically rare chance that those materials came together and formed me somewhere far away, and multiply that times infinity you will have infinite copies of myself and this can even be proven since the universe is infinite.
ocalhoun
Jpageau wrote:
the universe is infinite.

You can't quite prove things based on unproven facts...
Xaferrow
Actually, all things in universe are faulty. even our existence are faulty
IceCreamTruck
Just wanted to let you know that a copy of you barrowed money from a copy of me in another galaxy ... and I was hoping that Yourself and company would retify this dept as soon as possible.

The conversion rate between the two galaxies is not that great right now because we haven't shared amungst ourselves an unlimited power supply, nor are we cruising the galaxy in peace and harmony at this present time, so I'm sure you understand and have made arrangements for the difference in the two currencies.

A dept of 10 Galians was assumed so that yourself in another galaxy could buy a nice hot lunch, and the total of the dept assumed in Galian currency is ruffly equal to $1,000,100 US dollars.

Just to be relatively easy on all parties involved I am willing to round this debt down to $1,000,000 US dollars if payment is made promptly.

Thanks!
IceCreamTruck
Xaferrow wrote:

Even your english is faulty! I am just kidding you, but I will show you a couple mistakes you made in your english above, so that you might not make these mistakes in the future.

'Is' is the verb that you are conjigating to be 'are', but 'are' is the verb that 'our existance' is doing.
'Our existance' is actually singular, so you don't conjigate the verb here. You just use 'is'.

Not capitalizing the beginning of a sentance. like this sentance is doing.

Proper english is to use an article, such as 'a', 'an' or 'the' before capitalized proper nouns like 'the Universe'. You might want to talk about other universes at which point you would say 'a universe' instead of 'the Universe' which describes the only universe we currently know about which is a proper noun.

If modified to use correct english (not faulty english... lol) your statement should be: "Actually, all things in [the] [U]niverse are faulty. [E]ven our existence [is] faulty."

My [changes] to your statement are obviously [surrounded by brackets] so that you can see where I made changes without looking at the original statement. Ignor these brackets when reading.

Hope you find this advice has no faults, and I should state that my english is far from perfect. Please, if anyone finds fault in what I have tried to share here then take the time to point it out so that I might make corrections. I would, however, be surprised if you could find fault in the corrections and I would label this senerio as highly unlikely....still...stranger things have happened.
Bikerman
IceCreamTruck wrote:
Xaferrow wrote:

Even your english is faulty! I am just kidding you, but I will show you a couple mistakes you made in your english above, so that you might not make these mistakes in the future.
You need to be very careful when embarking on such 'teaching'.
There are many spelling and grammatical errors in your posting (as well as at least one factual error).
Here are the main errors : (spelling errors in bold, grammatical errors in italics). I'll leave you to sort out the punctuation errors for yourself as an exercise (clue - look at the use/non-use of commas).
Quote:
'Is' is the verb that you are conjigating to be 'are', but 'are' is the verb that 'our existance' is doing.
Actually, you are conjugating the verb 'be'.
Quote:

'Our existance' is actually singular, so you don't conjigate the verb here. You just use 'is'.

Not capitalizing the beginning of a sentance. like this sentance is doing.

Proper english is to use an article
, such as 'a', 'an' or 'the' before capitalized proper nouns like 'the Universe'. You might want to talk about other universes at which point you would say 'a universe' instead of 'the Universe' which describes the only universe we currently know about which is a proper noun.

If modified to use correct english (not faulty english... lol) your statement should be: "Actually, all things in [the] [U]niverse are faulty. [E]ven our existence [is] faulty."

My [changes] to your statement are obviously [surrounded by brackets] so that you can see where I made changes without looking at the original statement. Ignor these brackets when reading.

Hope you find this advice has no faults, and I should state that my english is far from perfect. Please, if anyone finds fault in what I have tried to share here then take the time to point it out so that I might make corrections. I would, however, be surprised if you could find fault in the corrections and I would label this senerio as highly unlikely....still...stranger things have happened.
ocalhoun
*laughs at the grammar cop session*
Bikerman
Well,
I try not to pick on spelling and grammatical errors, but when someone else does so, they should be prepared for the wrath of Bikerman!
Smile
Blissgene
Jpageau wrote:
The best thing I ever did in my life was realize that there are infinite numbers of myself throughout existence explaining this to multiple yous right now. Now that might sound crazy and hard to understand at first but think of it this way; The universe has all the materials required to make everything in my body: carbon, nitrogen, water, oxygen and what ever else just floating around, everything needed is there all the requirements. Knowing that, and also knowing that the universe is infinite you then start to realize that the chances of those materials coming together and forming me are there. An astronomically rare chance. Now take that astronomically rare chance that those materials came together and formed me somewhere far away, and multiply that times infinity you will have infinite copies of myself and this can even be proven since the universe is infinite.

It is a good plot for movies or sic-fi. The chance really depends on the degrees of complexity of those two matters: the space and the beings. Indefinites, althogh indefinite, may not always expand at the same rate outwards.
ocalhoun
Blissgene wrote:
Jpageau wrote:

It is a good plot for movies or sic-fi. The chance really depends on the degrees of complexity of those two matters: the space and the beings. Indefinites, althogh indefinite, may not always expand at the same rate outwards.

A good point... There may be infinite space, but is there also infinite variety?
I would guess no though... Although the number of ways a collection of atoms can be put together is very large, it is not infinite.
IceCreamTruck
I don't feel attacked... and neither should anyone. I was merely trying to help out a little where I could. I feel anyone trying to express themselves in another language should be congratulated! I was trying to help, but even my english is a little rough some times. It's one of those things that comes with the territory. Rolling Eyes This language is rough ... maybe we need English 2.0 Laughing
wylieconlon
What I thought Jpageau was saying in the original post was that there were infinite versions of himself in this universe, which couldn't be possible because there isn't infinite matter.

I don't like his questionable logic, though, because underlying it is the assumption that there are infinitely many universes. If that is true, then there could be infinite versions of him running around. Just not in this universe.
Xrave
wylieconlon wrote:
What I thought Jpageau was saying in the original post was that there were infinite versions of himself in this universe, which couldn't be possible because there isn't infinite matter.

I don't like his questionable logic, though, because underlying it is the assumption that there are infinitely many universes. If that is true, then there could be infinite versions of him running around. Just not in this universe.

Matter isn't infinite because energy isn't infinite. if energy IS infinite, then we should be fried by cosmic radiation. Matter is another form of energy.

Assuming so, also taken into consideration the chances - as small as the nucleus of two atoms colliding with each other when you sneeze, there is only one singularity in this world.

Realities, are, man-made, after all.