FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

have you played hitman 1 ?

sriducati
is there anyone who have played hitman 1 ?i have a small doubt in that Twisted Evil reply here to know my doubt
Keran
I've played all hitman games, they are pretty awesome. However I barely remember the first part, it was such a long time ago...
b4r4t
I've played first part ... but not to long ... I never finished it and I even don;t remember why ... maybe that because i started HTML, CSS, PHP etc and there was no time for this.

But i finished something like 6-7 missions with "Silent assasian" rank - finish mission and DON'T kil anyone except the target Smile That was hard Wink
Vladalf
Yes I played it a long time ago. I only remember one mission with a mansion where the agent had to asassinate someone. Besides the first I played Hitman Blood Money wich I liked but my computer can't stand this game. Hah, when I was playing it I had to look at walls where I had more frames per second, if you understand what I mean.
Vladalf
David_Pardy
I played it, but I didn't really get into it. I guess I just was more into 1st person shooters rather than a game which required skill Wink.

Maybe I'll install it again and give it another go!
HamsterMan
Oh yes. On my old computer it was extremely laggy, but I didn't care because I just loved the game.
abcxyz1
I am playing this game but Sad not like
weableandbob
nope, never even heard of it =P
Fake
ah...Hitman....LONG LONG LONG time ago
I am thinking ATLEAST 5 years ago.....
You should play Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 man!
Jaan
ahh brings back good memories... it seems that the series' stories got worse progressively though Sad the originals were classics!!! ahhh!! ahhh!!!! xD
Kelcey
Yeah I played it and I liked it quite a bit. I'm also not much of a PC gamer too.
Faraz
Yes, I did, after playing Hitman 2. It was a good game. Actually all the Hitman games were great, and I am anxiously waiting for a new game.
swizzy
I dint like hitman 1 (Codename 47) at all Sad I liked the series from Hitman 2 onwards.
traxion
ive played hitman sindse the beginning.

nice game with always, great graphics and sounds effect, and the gameplay...

damm thats something i just love.. very quit walking around and doing stuff without being noticed
hummer010
I played Hitman 1 - a long time ago, and I don't really remember it too well. Basically, the only thing I remember is the tutorial, running around in a church.

It was a fun game.

I never played any other Hitman games though.
andersonic
Never played the first one. Might look into getting it, should be able to get it cheap second hand for about a pound now..

Looking forward to the new installment!!
o2o213o2
I played Hitman 1 and 2, they are boring
Daeg
I played through all four games, I'm currently replaying Bloodmoney. I loved the games the storyline got thin at times, some of the missions were fairly creepy but the variety of possible ways to win keep me coming back. it's been a long time since I played the first one, It blurs with the second one in my memory, probably because I played 2 before I played 1. The disguises had some funny moments.