FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my girl friend always become angry when i talk 2 other girls

sriducati
Exclamation my girl friend always become angry when i talk 2 other girls well is it a jealousy or posseiveness?
jenss
Probably both. Girls who are possessive are jealous. But they can be jealous without being possessive. I've been jealous before but I wouldn't stop a guy from seeing someone for lunch or something like that. Once you trust someone there is no reason to be jealous. Maybe you should invite her along when you hang out with or talk to other girls.

She might never trust you thought so be aware that it's a possibility. If there is no reason for her to be jealous and she still is, then she might be a bit loony and you probably don't want to date her anyways.
BlackroseDigitalDesigns
Well since you didn't post a lot of info about the situation I am going to make a lot of assumptions. First off, I assume your intentions were pure when talking to these other girls. It would also help to know how she reacted, so I am going to assume the worst, that she flipped out and lost control of her rationality. Again its just assumption based on the fact you felt the need to post about it in the forums.
My first reaction is to take into consideration her past relationships. A lot of times when a women is betrayed in the past (which happens all to often) it will destroy her ability to trust men in the future. Trust, once broken, is one of the hardest things in the world to rebuild and it will take lots of time and love to do so.
Another thing to be taken into consideration is her parents relationship. If she grew up in a home where dad wasn't the greatest dad he should be that could wreck her view of men. She will subconsciously believe all men will be like the one she knew the most.
It all comes down to how much you love and care for this girl. Are you willing to help her through her issues? If so, then stop talking to other girls for now, until you build up that unstable wall of trust. Do what she needs.
Also put yourself in her shoes, if you had been in a relationship where the girl cheated on you or did something else equally destructive. Then you saw her talking to some guys who you feel are more attractive, how would you feel?
Arthur3009
if you love her you HAVE to be pacient! this is very important for them, if you are dating with her a few days, you have to be more pacient! because, they are in that way and nothing change hers, so you in the times, you have to try to talk with another girls in times who she is not seeing, this will ve great jump in your relation ship. good luck!
robertduerden
Good luck with that
RubySlasher
you should totally get a robot girlfriend, she wouldn't care if you talked to 20 girls all at once

ssthanapati
u need to add some info dude. Neways assuming that u never did anything to indicate to her that u are flirting with other girls when talking to them. Then I would suggest to dump her. These kind of women can really be a problem in future considering a long term relationship. But before doing that u should reason it out with her. Thats the best way.

All the best Wink
fx-trading-education
It depends what you actually mean by talking, because sometimes talking is also flirting, and then you can consider taht there are some reasons to be jealous.
Otherwise if she is jealous even for normal talk maybe the best is to find another girlfriend otherwise your life will become a hell because it usually doesn't improve with time
Da Rossa
sriducati wrote:
Exclamation my girl friend always become angry when i talk 2 other girls well is it a jealousy or posseiveness?

Not very eaasy to say. How old are you two?
This is a signal of insecurity. Not healthy for the relationship at all.
theabacus
my girlfriend always come to kick me .. when she see .. iam just talkin eit other girls... even to my friends .. what wil i do??
TrueFact
Well, to me, i think it is more selfishness than jealousy when it comes to girls... Smile

Anyways... if you are doing something with other girls that you don't do with her - like laughing more, or being more open to other girls, then you have to think about it as she may have the right to be upset.

And hey people, I always say it here, try to TALK about it... look why she's upset about it or what she's particularly upset about... that wills solve many if not all your problems in your relationship(s).
Parkour_Jarrod
it could just be that you spend to limited time with your girlfriend and she feels a bit left out because your not spending enough time with her, if you are spending alot of time with her then shes has become dependent on your company and feels lost without it, so well, try to see how your acting with her and try figure it out yourself
joostvane
sriducati wrote:

Talk to her about it. I mean, tell her you love her etc etc but that you are just talking to other girls, that she is the only one. A little talk with her should always work Smile
rightclickscott
Simple, your girl is batsh*t crazy. You shouldn't have to settle for someone who'll constantly be incredibly possessive over you. Dump her, you fool!
cavey
You should not accept that she behaves that way when you talk to other girls. Have you tried talking to her? Telling her, that even if you talk to other girls, that does not mean that you want to kiss them or have sex with them. If she refuse to accepting you having friends which are girls, it is her problem, not yours!
RubySlasher
I still think that if you got a robot girlfriend, you wouldn't have to worry about her having any feelings at all
apple
I'm with Da Rossa...how old r u both?
Flarkis
I'd have to say both. It MIGHT just be one of them but you can never be sure. If she doesn't like you talking to other girls, then its because she either is very possessive or she feels threatened by this girls presence hence jealousy. Also, if she talks to other guys, then she is also a hypocrite and either needs a talking to or you need to dump her.
sana618
TrueFact wrote:
Well, to me, i think it is more selfishness than jealousy when it comes to girls... Smile

Anyways... if you are doing something with other girls that you don't do with her - like laughing more, or being more open to other girls, then you have to think about it as she may have the right to be upset.

And hey people, I always say it here, try to TALK about it... look why she's upset about it or what she's particularly upset about... that wills solve many if not all your problems in your relationship(s).

best advice given i think you should follow it.

BUT i do not agree with the first sentence......"Well, to me, i think it is more selfishness than jealousy when it comes to girls... " the same can be said about the guys, in fact i thing guys are more selfish, if girls are that little bit jealous, you can't blame them, you have your selfishness.....
deanhills
Have you seen her talking to other guys, and if yes, what has the effect been on you? Think it is normal that people who are in a relationship with one another has a certain amount of possessiveness. This could also be based on fearfulness if they have been let down before either in the same relationship or another one, or if there has been a trust issue before. Perhaps you need to look at how you talk to other girls and also why you are doing it when your own girlfriend is around, to the extent that it worries her.
frih
It means she really loves you.......Never left that girl.