FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Weekly Monitoring Report!

Sunny
This is last weeks uptime monitoring report.

Yup you saw it right 100% up time, thats after we were having problems with server load last week. Credit goes to bondings for his hard work. Wtg and Keep it up!
Anderman
Haha excellent Laughing
I think the server did become slightely slower than usual half way through the week
But anyway
I (L) Frihost
krazeek
on the left navigation it looks like it is an e-mail and you are using g-mail Wink

thats great that frihost has been 100% uptime this week. hope to see more of this.
wistom
That's great, the webserver seems to be stable. Thanks for the hard work of the admin. hoping the server will become more stronge.
tidruG
That's awesome. Bondings really put in a lot of effort this week, even with his exams going on and stuff... So, he's the hero for this.
budazz
hehe nice job bondings....thank you for the great work and effort... Very Happy
n0obie4life
tidruG wrote:
That's awesome. Bondings really put in a lot of effort this week, even with his exams going on and stuff... So, he's the hero for this.

Suuuuuuuuper Bondings!
Daniel_devil
cool
psycosquirrel
yay Very Happy
Dimaod
Its great....
My respect to all mod and admins Exclamation
Monkeydog
Awesome go Bondings!
pampoon
Sunny wrote:
This is last weeks uptime monitoring report.

Yup you saw it right 100% up time, thats after we were having problems with server load last week. Credit goes to bondings for his hard work. Wtg and Keep it up!

Wait, Frihost.com used to be Frihost.net? Anyways, (late) congrats for putting so much work into getting the main servers up.

Is there any way you can try this same technique eith server 2 Rolling Eyes ?

God bless Wink,
Pampoon
wumingsden
Please do not bump such topics again, they are completely outdated and cannot bring nothing two to the conversation. I will discuss (official) uptime reports with the rest of the staff. If nothing comes from the discussion then I may create my own thread showing the uptime of each week.

-locked-