FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anybody getting some cool stuff for Christmas? Black Friday?

ForceRun
Any good deals out there? I'm looking at the Newegg.com page and they have a ton of stuff, I just wish that I had some more money to spend...

Things I'm looking at:
1.5 TB Hard Drive $119
and a new 24inch monitor
Anyone else:
Jaan
once i have enough money i'm getting ultimate ears ue-10 !!! it will be so nice.
then there's the other list:
-m audio uc 33e
-nikon d3 (LOL probably not happening)
-new computers (for uni next year).. one laptop and one homebrew desktop.. with at least a 24" screen xD

money money money.
Diablosblizz
I gotta work some, but my life long want is a laptop. Don't know why I've always wanted one I just have. I gotta work some though, about 5 weeks. It will be a late Christmas present, but still one. That's awesome that your getting a 1.5 TB hard drive, jeez I still remember my 4 GB one from a few years back.
fadirocks
nah waiting for Phenom II to be out then I will build a new system Smile
ForceRun
Well thats cool, hope you find a Laptop, I have seen some sweet deals.

I ended up getting 2x 1.5 TB Sata 3 Hard Drives off newegg for only $119 a piece.
Then I also got the BenQ Monitor 24inch for $299, all with free shipping.

Can't wait till they come...
Helios
Yeah, I'm hopefully going to buy some new hardware stuff. I mean raw microchips etc to play with, not PC hardware. To give a price... I guess something around 100$-200$.
Diablosblizz
Nice ForceRun! Geez, makes me want to upgrade my PC to SATA-II and buy two of those beasts. Then I'll never have to worry about space again! Very Happy
Cove
Not much Black Friday wise, but for Christmas I'm excited to get my new Blackjack II phone. I have a really stupid Razor right now that only works when it wants to. I'm hoping to get some cash to so I can start saving up for some new computer parts Smile
william
Oh, I was planning on getting that 1.5 TB hard drive, but I forgot. It was a great deal. I didn't do anything on Black Friday, though. I couldn't find any good deals. I was considering a monitor as well, along with a couple other peripherals, but didn't feel like doing anything.
ForceRun
Cove wrote:
Not much Black Friday wise, but for Christmas I'm excited to get my new Blackjack II phone. I have a really stupid Razor right now that only works when it wants to. I'm hoping to get some cash to so I can start saving up for some new computer parts Smile

I got my BlackJack II earlier this year, I really like it. Only compliant is that it sucks on video play back. Go to http://www.myblackjack2.com/ to get free software, hack, and info. Very useful site, get your GPS unlocked so you don't have to pay monthly for it. Oh and I recommend making sure you get Windows 6.1 the upgrade, much smoother mobile OS.