FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Longhorn Server Full Of Screenshots And Videos

AlphaAddict
Made Espicily for this forum the videos are in the rar files and its practlicy full with screenies enjoy
Code:
Domaindlx.com
User x32bb
Pass 5244
Cryptz
wow Surprised

Thnx for the link, my friend Wink

Vista is so different from XP in which i grown to know and love, i wish i could buy it now and install it onto my PC, but i can wait for it Twisted Evil

i'll have to upgrade my PC for it but it'll be worth it Twisted Evil
nik
just like xp plus...
dcshoes23
I have been using Windows Vista beta 1 on my laptop with dual boot and haven't really had any problems but recently I tried to load it and it would just stay at a black screen Confused . Anyways I find that there are a bunch of new features that they are making and it seems there will be a pretty big difference between xp and vista. I can't wait till the final retail build comes out.
gamo
dcshoes23 wrote:
I have been using Windows Vista beta 1 on my laptop with dual boot and haven't really had any problems but recently I tried to load it and it would just stay at a black screen Confused . Anyways I find that there are a bunch of new features that they are making and it seems there will be a pretty big difference between xp and vista. I can't wait till the final retail build comes out.

I think you need to say "longhorn" and "vista" a few more times in that paragraph. I had to re-read it a few times, got confused when browsing through it.

But otherwise, as of today, aug. 4th, I don't see it as being released. I see the beta available on microsoft's website, but that doesn't really count as a release.

And as far as Windows longhorn/vista, I believe all versions of windows had a "codename" other than the release name. Windows Chicago was Windows 95, don't recall the other codenames.. Though I am pretty sure they were all named after cities, St. Louis or Los Angeles rings a bell.
onur
i see firefox in a picture
orno
onur wrote:
i see firefox in a picture

lol! i havent seen the video mysself but if true, that would be a slap in the face to microsoft...anyways, im guessing this isnt an "official" m$ video, so whoever made it has the freedom to show whatever he/she wants
AlphaAddict
I made the screenshots and videos myself theres reams of goodies there

And the guy with beta 1 you changed the date and the timebomb went off : (