FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Longhorn Lab 6 Login Screen

AlphaAddict
have no idea if this will work in Windows XP so be careful and make a backup of the files you are replacing.
If your lucky and this works your logon screen will be replaced with the Lab 6 one : )
With a clock in case your wondering this is where all your windows suggestions end up for "user expierence" testing everything that you wouldnt expect to find in a microsoft os such as virtual desktops,a user friendly device manager,and hundreds of stupid things "use checkboxes to select objects" ....

Any way Download Save As .Zip the zip and let me know if it works Advanced users only until im sure its safe
gamo
AlphaAddict wrote:
have no idea if this will work in Windows XP so be careful and make a backup of the files you are replacing.
If your lucky and this works your logon screen will be replaced with the Lab 6 one : )
With a clock in case your wondering this is where all your windows suggestions end up for "user expierence" testing everything that you wouldnt expect to find in a microsoft os such as virtual desktops,a user friendly device manager,and hundreds of stupid things "use checkboxes to select objects" ....

Any way Download Save As .Zip the zip and let me know if it works Advanced users only until im sure its safe

For what i have heard about it when windows xp came 2 years ago, its coming out around 2005-2006. It really needs high system requirements. There gonna be a lot more 3d in it, it looks way better. But i seen on some other sites people telling, the minimum sytem requirements are 2-3GHz processor and 1GB ram.
Check google for some screenshots, i have seen some amazing ones!
They were already building this new windows when xp wasn't released. And it's only a code name "Longhorn". They are probably gonna name it different!
orno
gamo wrote:
For what i have heard about it when windows xp came 2 years ago, its coming out around 2005-2006. It really needs high system requirements. There gonna be a lot more 3d in it, it looks way better. But i seen on some other sites people telling, the minimum sytem requirements are 2-3GHz processor and 1GB ram.
Check google for some screenshots, i have seen some amazing ones!
They were already building this new windows when xp wasn't released. And it's only a code name "Longhorn". They are probably gonna name it different!

Im guessing you posted this in the wrong thread...
you probably wanted it to be here: http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6758
AlphaAddict
Repet after me
Quote:
Windows requires a minimum of 128 Mb ram ,Pentium 3 Processor or higher or its equivlint amd k6 III