FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

M/33/Spain looking for young and beatiful girl...

linkview
just look the title... and if you mach post here.
linkview
No girl are interesed ???
shindig
I'm pretty sure Frihost isn't a dating service.

I'm also pretty sure most young beautiful women aren't going to jump at the chance to correspond with a pictureless and potentially dangerous/sleazy random... with nothing to go by but an asl.
andysart380
ah there you go shindig. I'm from the U.S and I'm looking for something exotic. Cool
wiureczka
You should read what shindig wrote.
Additionaly to what shindig wrote:

Beatiful girl don't date with lazy, spechless people, who are boring
Parkour_Jarrod
wiureczka wrote:
You should read what shindig wrote.
Additionaly to what shindig wrote:

Beatiful girl don't date with lazy, spechless people, who are boring

Yeah but i suppose you should go a wee bit easy on the fella hes from Spain so English wouldn't be his first language Spanish would be so i wouldn't say hes speechless.

Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder, i wouldn't call myself even the slightest bit good looking and my people say that im rather good looking Surprised
stuckinaditch
No really the place to be posting an add for a relationships - we've all got problems mate that's why were all on hear looking at other peoples so that we don't feel so bad..

Am I right... we've all been hurt or and going through it right now and think by helping others and giving what advice we can it makes us all feel better - does me.

So dating site - NO

Facebook (Social Me or Are You Interested application) are probably more your cup of tea..