FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

were should I point my A record?

bloodrider
I am one of the unlucky from server2, my account was moved from server2 to server3.
My question: Before, when I was on server2 I had my A record pointing to 216.32.85.170 and now that I am at server3 where should it be pointing?

My account details aren't updated (they still show the server2 information), so I tried to find something at the forum but I was unsuccessful Sad I hope somebody can help me, as I want to ask google to review my domain so it won't be in the "black list".
rockacola
bloodrider wrote:
I am one of the unlucky from server2, my account was moved from server2 to server3.
My question: Before, when I was on server2 I had my A record pointing to 216.32.85.170 and now that I am at server3 where should it be pointing?

My account details aren't updated (they still show the server2 information), so I tried to find something at the forum but I was unsuccessful Sad I hope somebody can help me, as I want to ask google to review my domain so it won't be in the "black list".

Not sure if this help, but IP for server 3 is: 64.92.163.26 Wink
bloodrider
Thanks for your help, it's that IP.
I though it would be a similar IP, like the IP from the second server, that's why I didn't try Embarassed
Now it's everything working fine Wink